I have purchased an agriculture land / plot now I want to construct house just to be safe from BDA acquire. please advise
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Even if you construct a house, there is no guarantee that it will not be demolished or taken over for any so-called development purposes.
    CommentQuote
  • There are tons and tons of houses built in Agri lands. when you travel by bus on the country sides of any state you will find it
    CommentQuote
  • What's the rational of acquiring already built house (+ land) and then allocating it to someone else? I think BDA will not acquire land which already has a house built on it for residential purposes; but if the purpose is for widening of the road.... in that case any property can be acquired.

If you have a house built on agricultural land, BDA will leave 5 guntas for you and acquire rest of the land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by somashekartn
    I have purchased an agriculture land / plot now i want to construct house just to be safe from BDA aquire please advise

I am sailing in the same boat – but now I have left the idea of constructing the house behind. A year back I took a land in Maruti Kunj, Gurgaon which was Agricultural. Many people had already built houses. But now govt officials won’t allow to start construction. I am trying to sell this off in the same rate but am not getting any buyer. A dealer hinted me to bribe officials but the bribe amount he indicated is greater than the land cost and you have no guarantee that the officer won’t get transferred and you end up paying again. I have lost my investment completely.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DrRanjeet
    I am sailing in the same boat – but now I have left the idea of constructing the house behind. A year back I took a land in Maruti Kunj, Gurgaon which was Agricultural. Many people had already built houses. But now govt officials won’t allow to start construction. I am trying to sell this off in the same rate but am not getting any buyer. A dealer hinted me to bribe officials but the bribe amount he indicated is greater than the land cost and you have no guarantee that the officer won’t get transferred and you end up paying again. I have lost my investment completely.

Thanks for sharing. We are wiser today for having learnt from you.
    CommentQuote