Hi I need clearification
I am planning to buy property in Electronic city.Builder is telling me that when he started construction BMRDA approval was not avaible and he has approval from Gram Panchyat.Is it OK or it should have BMRDA approval.I have seen the other propeties in the same area with BMRDA approved pls confirm
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Same Dillema

Hi

I am In the same dillemma of BMC approval for the project vs Grampanchayat approval..

What if we buy a flat in the same area without BMC approval. What are the cons of not taking approval by the builder.

regards
    Jaswant
    CommentQuote
  • I wish to purchase an apartment in Electronic City. The apartment complex has been developed in Celebrity Layout in Electronic City Phase1. I understand that the layout is BDA approved.I have identified an apartment complex which is coming up on 2-3 plots in Celebrity Layout. The builder has obtained Panchayat approval on his plan for G+4. I have heard that Panchayat can at the most approve only G+3.I plan to purchase an apartment on either the G,1,2 or 3rd floor.So could someone please answer the following: 1)How safe an investment is an apartment whose plan is Panchayat approved in a BDA approved layout? 2)Does G+4 Panchayat approval have legal standing? 3)If I were to own an apt. on the G,1,2 or 3rd floor, what consequences will I have to bear if the 4th floor gets into trouble in the future with either the BDA/BMRDA/BBMP authorities?
    CommentQuote
  • How safe an investment is an apartment whose plan is Panchayat approved (G+4) in a BDA approved layout?

Hi,

I wish to purchase an apartment in Electronic City. The apartment complex has been developed in Celebrity Layout in Electronic City Phase1. I understand that the layout is BDA approved.I have identified an apartment complex which is coming up on 2-3 plots in Celebrity Layout. The builder has obtained Panchayat approval on his plan for G+4. I have heard that Panchayat can at the most approve only G+3.I plan to purchase an apartment on either the 3rd or 4th floor.

Could someone please answer the following:

How safe an investment is an apartment whose plan is Panchayat approved in a BDA approved layout?

Does G+4 Panchayat approval have legal standing?

If I were to own an apt. on the 3rd or 4th floor, what consequences will I have to bear if the 4th floor gets into trouble in the future with either the BDA/BMRDA/BBMP authorities?

Please do provide valuable suggestions, Thanks in advance!

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna

Regards,
          Krishna
    CommentQuote