Hi,
Please give me feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers
put up at address
30th coss, 8th b main,
jayanagar 4th block (near sukh sagar hotel)
bangalore.

The guy seems fishy but showed me good properties.

I would appreciate quick response.

Regards
Max
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by max7386
    Hi,
    Please give me feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers
    put up at address
    30th coss, 8th b main,
    jayanagar 4th block (near sukh sagar hotel)
    bangalore.

The guy seems fishy but showed me good properties.

I would appreciate quick response.

Regards
    Max

I would suggest, (1)Visit some of their completed projects and meet the residents there and get to know more details on the project and the experiences of people with the builder (2) Get the names and phone numbers of the other prople who have already booked flats in the project you are looking at, get their addresses and meet them in person to get to know more about the builder and their criteria for selection and on the prices etc. Most of the buyers do not ask for the details of the other buyers to get more correct informations on the project, builder etc. and rather go by the builder's own words, only to suffer later.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Check their compleated project.

visit their compleated project & have investigation done.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks guys.
    This guy is more of a agent.
    he was asking for consultation fees upfront which would be adjusted
    in commission and registration fees on buying a property( this causes suspicion).

The money will not be reimbursed if we dont buy a property.

He charges 2% ( i had heard only 1% a brokerage charges) please comment on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,
    I visited this guy today and came to know about the same terms and conditions. He is asking for service charge of 20K upfront in addition to 2% interest. THis is non refundable amount and valid for only 3 weeks. We have to pay another 20K to extend his service. I walked out with out agreeing to his terms. He talks abuot lot of good properties with good rates. Is he trutworthy? anyone here has any experice fealing with them.
    THanks!
    CommentQuote
  • why should one pay 20K upfront? if he is so sure that his properties would be disposed in a month or so, then whats the hurry! thats not a good practice..
    also, its not wise on the buyers part to part with such huge money for brokers.. a sheer waste of time and money..
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, you can find many agents who are thugs in bangalore...who are only in to cheating business and will never go for a genuine deal..Only thing they are interested is token/advance money..One should be careful since we cant have any control over these guys. One of them to whom i fell prey was Credential Consulting. The guy's called Srinivas and his office is near Kalyan Nagar bus stand. He talks very sweetly and he has partnership with some owners who is hand-in hand with this Srinivas. This guy will show u some properties and finally when u like one and show interest towards the deal he along with owner will ask u for token advance for sharing xerox copy of the documents.. Finally the property will turn out to be with improper title and u will lose ur token amount. I already lost 10000 Rs and could not do anything about it..So beware..o:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • showing properties

showing good properties and all is ok

but kindly check out the legal paper with all approval
      And see the location which you are investing will gfet you good returns or not
      giving upfront of 20 k and all is totally new some guys are thre who will be taking an amount of 300 rs to 500 Rs for taking the clients to site visit that atleast can be justified amount of money

It is better that you go for some builders dirctly so that you will get the quality property with good rates
    CommentQuote
  • Pallavi real estate agency guy is a cheat.

He charges money upfront - I was searching for a house on rent and he took Rs 11,500 from me upfront by saying that he is the best real estate buy in Bangalore - that he has hired 4 folks to go all around Bangalore searching for properties....etc

In the end:

He showed me just 2 days of properties - one of the days he arrived 3 hours late keeping me waiting
      He never called back nor did he give good service
      He up-quotes all properties (like 23K for 18K worth) - and tries to get you to agree to a sub-standard property
      He is more of a marketing guy and a cheat operating in Jayanagar. Beware of him!
      Unluckily I did not see this post before dealing with him. That he is operating on the same model for 2 years shows that there are many gullible folks like me in Bangalore
      Originally Posted by max7386
      Thanks guys.
      This guy is more of a agent.
      he was asking for consultation fees upfront which would be adjusted
      in commission and registration fees on buying a property( this causes suspicion).

The money will not be reimbursed if we dont buy a property.

He charges 2% ( i had heard only 1% a brokerage charges) please comment on this.
    CommentQuote
  • a best real estate consultant in south bangalore

i approched him for geeting a house for rent .i also saw the details posted by people in indian real estate forum . thre wear good real estate people i got the rented house easily from pallavi real estate , iwas very happy .
    CommentQuote
  • Hello ramesharvind, rajeevkulkar and sandhyabtm, :)

At least be a bit creative in your choice of ids, and be a bit subtle in your messages, to make your self-marketing for Pallavi appear genuine. :)

And patiently giving some time-gap between messages won't hurt either. :)

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • This is definitely not a real estate agency! simply put - an utter disgrace to all the real estate agencies and agents in the city!! A cheat of the first order..horribly manner-less..extremely discourteous.
    At first, you have a person speaking to you in very good English..presenting themselves to you as a professional agency with a perfect system in place and what not!!
    But if you have called them regarding some property you came across online, instead of showing you the property, they call you to their office(on the pretext of getting to know their customers better), take your details(including your complete address, phone number, family details,place of work, and other personal details), give you "lectures" on the real estate scene in the city, present to you the "huge" list of properties they have in "beautiful" locations across the city, show you property photos that seem atleast half a decade old and portray themselves as the finest the city has to offer!!
    After all this BU****IT, and wasting a good deal of your time, when you finally lose patience and ask them if you could see any of the so called "superior quality properties"..they slowly let you in on the catch -
    "YOU HAVE TO PAY UPTO 20K UPFRONT TO JUST SEE the mentioned properties!! This amount shall be "adjusted" as part of his commission of one month rent, which is the usual in bangalore. "BUT"...THIS AMOUNT IS APPLICABLE FOR A PERIOD OF 3WEEKS AND THEY WILL SHOW YOU ONLY 10-15 PROPERTIES MAX!! THIS AMOUNT IS NON-REFUNDABLE. IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU LIKE SOME PLACE OR NOT..YOU HAVE TO PAY THEM THE AMOUNT.
    WORSE..by this time you are sitting in a shoddy room with three people towering over you, intimidating you to pay up. If fortunately by this time you have realized this is a nonsense affair and do try to walk out, they start getting really rude and filthy with their language. And if you do manage to walk out, they will refrain from giving back to you your personal details.(If you tried to walk out of there saying you didnt have cash at present, they will offer to collect it from your house since they have your address and various other details.)
    Such cheats should be completely shut down and thrown out of the business!!
    Rating them as "POOR" is a gross understatement. DO NOT approach these people if you value your hard-earned money!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Good real estate agent ,very good he got us site in good locatlity ,for market price , iam fully satisfied with his service

the real estate person is very good , checks up all documents from the owner ,and he also versifies with the ,b.b.m.p. .the he will show us the pperties . He is capable of convincing the owners for the correct market value and convince the buyers also . He arranged bank loan for us so we we are able buy site quickly .
    CommentQuote