• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers

Hi,
    Please give me feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers
    put up at address
    30th coss, 8th b main,
    jayanagar 4th block (near sukh sagar hotel)
    bangalore.

The guy seems fishy but showed me good properties.

I would appreciate quick response.

Regards
    Max

Re : Requesting feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers

Originally posted by max7386 View Post
    Hi,
    Please give me feedback on pallavi real estate builders and developers
    put up at address
    30th coss, 8th b main,
    jayanagar 4th block (near sukh sagar hotel)
    bangalore.

The guy seems fishy but showed me good properties.

I would appreciate quick response.

Regards
    Max
    I would suggest, (1)Visit some of their completed projects and meet the residents there and get to know more details on the project and the experiences of people with the builder (2) Get the names and phone numbers of the other prople who have already booked flats in the project you are looking at, get their addresses and meet them in person to get to know more about the builder and their criteria for selection and on the prices etc. Most of the buyers do not ask for the details of the other buyers to get more correct informations on the project, builder etc. and rather go by the builder's own words, only to suffer later.

ks2071746

Comment

Check their compleated project.

visit their compleated project & have investigation done.

Comment

Thanks guys.
        This guy is more of a agent.
        he was asking for consultation fees upfront which would be adjusted
        in commission and registration fees on buying a property( this causes suspicion).

The money will not be reimbursed if we dont buy a property.

He charges 2% ( i had heard only 1% a brokerage charges) please comment on this.

Comment

Hi All,
          I visited this guy today and came to know about the same terms and conditions. He is asking for service charge of 20K upfront in addition to 2% interest. THis is non refundable amount and valid for only 3 weeks. We have to pay another 20K to extend his service. I walked out with out agreeing to his terms. He talks abuot lot of good properties with good rates. Is he trutworthy? anyone here has any experice fealing with them.
          THanks!

Comment

why should one pay 20K upfront? if he is so sure that his properties would be disposed in a month or so, then whats the hurry! thats not a good practice..
            also, its not wise on the buyers part to part with such huge money for brokers.. a sheer waste of time and money..

Comment

Guys, you can find many agents who are thugs in bangalore...who are only in to cheating business and will never go for a genuine deal..Only thing they are interested is token/advance money..One should be careful since we cant have any control over these guys. One of them to whom i fell prey was Credential Consulting. The guy's called Srinivas and his office is near Kalyan Nagar bus stand. He talks very sweetly and he has partnership with some owners who is hand-in hand with this Srinivas. This guy will show u some properties and finally when u like one and show interest towards the deal he along with owner will ask u for token advance for sharing xerox copy of the documents.. Finally the property will turn out to be with improper title and u will lose ur token amount. I already lost 10000 Rs and could not do anything about it..So beware..

Comment

showing properties

showing good properties and all is ok
                • but kindly check out the legal paper with all approval
                • And see the location which you are investing will gfet you good returns or not
                • giving upfront of 20 k and all is totally new some guys are thre who will be taking an amount of 300 rs to 500 Rs for taking the clients to site visit that atleast can be justified amount of money
                • It is better that you go for some builders dirctly so that you will get the quality property with good rates

Comment

Pallavi real estate agency guy is a cheat.

He charges money upfront - I was searching for a house on rent and he took Rs 11,500 from me upfront by saying that he is the best real estate buy in Bangalore - that he has hired 4 folks to go all around Bangalore searching for properties....etc

In the end:
                  • He showed me just 2 days of properties - one of the days he arrived 3 hours late keeping me waiting
                  • He never called back nor did he give good service
                  • He up-quotes all properties (like 23K for 18K worth) - and tries to get you to agree to a sub-standard property
                  He is more of a marketing guy and a cheat operating in Jayanagar. Beware of him!
                  Unluckily I did not see this post before dealing with him. That he is operating on the same model for 2 years shows that there are many gullible folks like me in Bangalore
                  Originally posted by max7386 View Post
                  Thanks guys.
                  This guy is more of a agent.
                  he was asking for consultation fees upfront which would be adjusted
                  in commission and registration fees on buying a property( this causes suspicion).

The money will not be reimbursed if we dont buy a property.

He charges 2% ( i had heard only 1% a brokerage charges) please comment on this.

Comment

a best real estate consultant in south bangalore

i approched him for geeting a house for rent .i also saw the details posted by people in indian real estate forum . thre wear good real estate people i got the rented house easily from pallavi real estate , iwas very happy .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X