The pre launch price looks to be at 4250/-. How does this look as shobha in same vicinity is around > 5500 and purva at 4200/- which is further 2 kms from it.
Read more
Reply
39 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vijay217
    The pre launch price looks to be at 4250/-. How does this look as shobha in same vicinity is around > 5500 and purva at 4200/- which is further 2 kms from it.


    If its for end use then go for it only after u see the layout and all the legal documents..prestige as a brand is very good in Bangalore ...for investment real estate is quite a risky bet in a place like IT centric Bangalore where through US and European channels demand is going to be stagnant ...wages are sticky in short term but with the slowdown and guidance wage nd then price definitely gonna come down if the uncertainty exists in 13/14...real estate being long term commitment u may be stuck for years to come if u don't have a good network to exit when needed..u have the guidance from all the IT companies for coming quarters ....

    At the end choice is yours...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijay217
    The pre launch price looks to be at 4250/-. How does this look as shobha in same vicinity is around > 5500 and purva at 4200/- which is further 2 kms from it.


    Better to check if the payment is time-linked or construction linked. As Prestige has launched several new projects in Bangalore, it is better to go for construction linked plan any day. For time-linked plan, you may end up paying 90 percent of cost in 1.5 years, and delivery may happen after 4-5 years.

    Adding to that Rs 4250 doesn't seem to be a cheaper rate for pre-launch. Sobha Classic is an ultra-luxury project where rates are higher, however resale flats in other project of Sobha on same road costs less than 4200 per sqft. So to me, rate of 4250 at pre-launch isn't justified.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinay21verma
    Better to check if the payment is time-linked or construction linked. As Prestige has launched several new projects in Bangalore, it is better to go for construction linked plan any day. For time-linked plan, you may end up paying 90 percent of cost in 1.5 years, and delivery may happen after 4-5 years.

    Adding to that Rs 4250 doesn't seem to be a cheaper rate for pre-launch. Sobha Classic is an ultra-luxury project where rates are higher, however resale flats in other project of Sobha on same road costs less than 4200 per sqft. So to me, rate of 4250 at pre-launch isn't justified.


    Location is the biggest differentiator for the price....5500 is not justified for any project in this area ...if u spend just 250~300per sqft u will have same ultra luxury sps..
    South Mumbai will remain south mumbai and and andheri will remain Andheri.....irrespective of the ultra luxury project price varies with location....Unless u provide something different that is new and innovative to the customer....
    CommentQuote
  • I got an email from an agent saying that Prestige Ferns Residency is pre-launched today, July 17 at Rs. 4250 per sqft. This price is applicable for first 50 bookings. After that, price will be Rs. 4400 per sqft. The email also contained Master Plan and Floor Plans. Dont know if these bookings are happening in Prestige headoffice or at site. You may call Prestige marketing guys to check if interested, so as not to miss first 50 bookings opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • I got an email from a broker:

    Prestige Ferns Residency

    A fitting tribute to the location, “Prestige Ferns Residency wherein one buys not only an apartment but an ambience with all the unruffled elements of nature. Seemingly endless expanses of green which are part of the defence estates on one side and a perennial lake with its localized flora and fauna, on the other. Strategically located, just off the Sarjapur Road, in close proximity with the hotbed of IT/ITES industry. It is a meticulously designed to allow maximum light and ventilation, at the same time ensuring breathtaking views for all types of apartments, with great emphasis on functionality. Equipped to meet varied requirements with 2bhk, 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4bhk, boasts of club class amenities and verdant landscape.

    Please find below brief details of the project for your kind perusal.

    Location
    Harlur road,
    Distance
    From Sarjapur Road 1.8km
    From Kormangala 6.3km
    To Wipro corporate Office: 3km
    Extent of Land
    25 Acres approx
    Type of Project
    High rise Residential Apartments
    Type of Apartments
    2BR,2.5BR, 3BR, 3.5BR, 4BR
    Areas (Approx)
    2BR: 1174sft-1197sft, 2.5BR:1290sft-1348sft, 3BR:1749sft-1755sft, 3.5BR:2221sft-2240sft, 4BR:2569sft-2597sft.
    Booking Amount
    2BR- 3Lacs, 2.5BR-4Lacs, 3BR-5Lacs, 3.5BR-6Lacs, 4BR-7Lacs.

    The price of the same will be Rs.4400/- sft, floor hike Rs.15/-sft & Rs.50/sft will be charged as view premium. This price is valid for a few units only.

    Please Note: you are required to carry the below at the time of booking,
    · 2 cheques – 1 for the booking amount & 2 for the balance of 1st 20% of the sale value which will be dated 1 month from date of booking.
    · 1 passport size photograph of the applicant & co-applicant
    · PAN card no of applicant and co-applicant.
    Without the above the booking will not be accepted.
    CommentQuote
  • layout

    Attaching the layout of the flat as well..anyone has total cost of 2bhk ( including all??)
    CommentQuote
  • The first 50 apts got booked in two hours, APPARENTLY. At least that's what the Prestige folks told me - my application for 4250 was rejected as it was too late. So now booked Rs 4400 psft with Rs 15 for floor rise.

    Originally Posted by anurag123
    I got an email from an agent saying that Prestige Ferns Residency is pre-launched today, July 17 at Rs. 4250 per sqft. This price is applicable for first 50 bookings. After that, price will be Rs. 4400 per sqft. The email also contained Master Plan and Floor Plans. Dont know if these bookings are happening in Prestige headoffice or at site. You may call Prestige marketing guys to check if interested, so as not to miss first 50 bookings opportunity.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the payment structure..possession date? How much is the total cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag123
    I got an email from an agent saying that Prestige Ferns Residency is pre-launched today, July 17 at Rs. 4250 per sqft. This price is applicable for first 50 bookings. After that, price will be Rs. 4400 per sqft. The email also contained Master Plan and Floor Plans. Dont know if these bookings are happening in Prestige headoffice or at site. You may call Prestige marketing guys to check if interested, so as not to miss first 50 bookings opportunity.

    anurag,
    i have been interested in this project and i came across a site -xHarlur Road, Off Sarjapur Road Property | bangalore Property,Best Real Estate Deal in Harlur Road, Off Sarjapur Road which to my research is providing the best deal till now
    i hope it will help you to solve your queries....
    CommentQuote
  • what is the all inclusive starting price for 2 bhk ?
    Also, what is the date of completion for this project ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akashpraju
    What is the payment structure..possession date? How much is the total cost?


    i think the payment structure is 20% within 1 month and rest within next 42 months. The possession is end 2015. cost is 4400/- base price.
    CommentQuote
  • Prestige ferns residency google-group

    Please Join google group If u booked here (there are more than 55 members who booked )
    CommentQuote
  • 4400 is too much for a pre-launch.
    CommentQuote
  • The current price is Rs 4550 or is it 4750..Rs 500 in 1 month - wow!!! What a return!!

    Buy at any rate - it would give you Rs 500 appreciation every month. You can sell it when it hits Rs 1,00,000 per sft. Is that enough or will price double to Rs 2,00,000.. dont worry the party is going to go on for next 100 years.. Your great grandson can sell it at Rs 1 cr per st.

    I am quoting experts here.. so if anyone says it is BS.. that should be directed at the expert.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Somashekar
    The current price is Rs 4550 or is it 4750..Rs 500 in 1 month - wow!!! What a return!!

    Buy at any rate - it would give you Rs 500 appreciation every month. You can sell it when it hits Rs 1,00,000 per sft. Is that enough or will price double to Rs 2,00,000.. dont worry the party is going to go on for next 100 years.. Your great grandson can sell it at Rs 1 cr per st.

    I am quoting experts here.. so if anyone says it is BS.. that should be directed at the expert.


    Hahaha ... shows sheer frustration.

    But what can a common person do in front of these builders.

    On this bangalore forum, there are around 1500-2000 people.

    There are more than 5 lac IT guys in bangalore. There are lot many people who dont read us and buy at any rate.

    Who can stop this massacre?
    CommentQuote