Just wanted to get a feeler from all the real estate gurus and veterans. I have a plot in Vidyaranyapura that I was hoping to build a house in someday but plans have changed. Now I am debating whether to sell it or hold. I hear there are some road development activies here, but as such we have a very easy access to Yellahanka road.
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Vidyaranyapura

Originally Posted by rpaulalapat
    Just wanted to get a feeler from all the real estate gurus and veterans. I have a plot in Vidyaranyapura that I was hoping to build a house in someday but plans have changed. Now I am debating whether to sell it or hold. I hear there are some road development activies here, but as such we have a very easy access to Yellahanka road.

Where in Vidyaranyapura ? How much would be selling it for if you did? I am no expert but i know there is already a way to Yelehanka via Vidyaranyapura bus stand though the condition is not very good due to the constant road/ cauvery water project work going on there.
    CommentQuote
  • Did you make up your mind. If you have decided to sell, please let me know. I would like to buy a plot in Vidyaranyapura for self use.
    CommentQuote