Any idea about Aditya grand BMRDA approved lay out located in Hoskote?
2BHK 3BHK flats in Bangalore, Builders and Developers, electronic city flats

Is it worth to spend 1299$ per sqft in this remote area?
More over they are charging 50 k extra for amenities and premium charges for north, east and corner plots
Read more
186 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

who ever got the soft copy of the agreement, can you please share the same.
    Also can we form a Yahoo group for us.

regards
    Chandu
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chandu,

There is already a google groups with this name, you can search and send a join request to the group.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Chandu....name of the googlegroup pls
    Thanks.

Originally Posted by chinu88
    Hi Chandu,

There is already a google groups with this name, you can search and send a join request to the group.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by siva28
    Still waiting for the documents related to the concerns raised from my lawyer.Now doubting adhaar intentions in delaying the documents ,do they really have the documents in order ..?

Regards
    Siva

hello siva28, recently joined this forum.
    i have read few reviews including yours too...since i am venturing into this property - how has been your experience with them so far ? i noticed you have been awaiting for few documents from them - any updates on the same please.

very new to this and look forward for your and other support from this group.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there pvst1983,
    new to this thread - i am planning to invest like what you did ?
    any feedback, suggestions you can share with me ? did you go for a loan ?
    any legalities issue that you have come across ??

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Karan,

I am really repenting on chosing to invest in aditya grand,they are not gining any documents ,the way they behave it seems they are not going to return even the booking amount ,not sure what this guys are up to.

Please get the documents cleared before going to invest in this layout.

Regards
    Siva
    CommentQuote
  • Lawyer Verified

My survey number is 139/2. Went for Lawyer verification and the lawyer gave a go ahead. Lawyer told to get Form 9,11 and Tax paid receipts. Otherwise he told everything looks ok. Till now the experience has been smooth. Today applied for loan with LIC HFC.
    CommentQuote
  • who all have cancelled the land

I cancelled the land lastweek and still waiting for 1 lakh deposit.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indranil007
    I cancelled the land lastweek and still waiting for 1 lakh deposit.

Hello Indranil, why u cancelled & what was the plot number & survey number?
    CommentQuote
  • any news from lichfl?? anyone got loan approved?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,
    I m palnning to book a site in this layout, have any one verified the property documents /bank approval done / sale agreement done / regestration.Please do let me know. It will be helpful for me to go ahead
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Me and my friend went to book the plot but now they are asking for 25% as the booking amount without even giving a chance for documents verification instead of 1 lakh. This was told by Vamsi. Are you guys who all are planning to book aware of this or it is something that only happened to us. So we did not book.
    CommentQuote
  • What!! How can they expect 25% as booking amount without even giving a chance for document verification!! this is not fair!!
    CommentQuote
  • we invested in this property and now repenting. nothing is in place. And attitude is the biggest problem with them.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalbnglr
    Hi,

Me and my friend went to book the plot but now they are asking for 25% as the booking amount without even giving a chance for documents verification instead of 1 lakh. This was told by Vamsi. Are you guys who all are planning to book aware of this or it is something that only happened to us. So we did not book.

They have asked us to pay 30% amount initially.
    CommentQuote