Falcon City forms the centrepiece of a wider master plan for the regeneration of Bangalore’s historic Khoday Brewery development, and will deliver 700,000m² of high quality leisure and retail space, including a multi-screen cinema, an auditorium, restaurants and cafes.

The design for this stunning new retail and leisure destination is inspired by Bangalore’s reputation as India’s ‘Garden City’, a concept reflected through the use of creative planting, structures, light and materials.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • When will Prestige Falcon City be ready?

Hi All,

I am planning to buy a apartment in prestige falcon city. Please suggest me feedback about prestige constructions and prestige falcon city
    CommentQuote
  • Reviving an old thread. So currently Prestige Falcon City's work in going on in full swing. 2 towers have reached till the top floor for the main structure and one more will reach there soon. 4th tower has completed some ~10 floors. I couldn't see 5th one. And tower 6/7 are in Phase two.

I have had a look at the project. There seems to be some issues with the land - Its shown Industrial land in CDP and Raj-kaluve is seen to be passing through the Phase 2 land as per survey maps. Has anyone here booked and/or has seen or verified the land documents and other property documents for this projects..?? Is yes, does the land usage and title clear..?? How about approval of master plan..? Is complete plan approved or Phase 2 approval pending..?

Currently he is quoting base prices between 6500/sqft to 6800/sqft depending on the flat locations. Carpet area at 70% of SBUA. Seems little costly to me. Anyone can guide on fair price for this project..??

Also, in general how is Prestige Builder..?? Though he has a lot of projects in BLR, he has some terrible things also happening in his project such as falling building in Prestige Shantiniketan or land issues in White meadows etc. Every builder is a crook here, but is Prestige relatively better than the lot..??
    CommentQuote
  • Prestige is now bigger than the Govt of Karnataka. While normal people go to Govt offices to get their work done, the Govt office goes to Prestige to get Prestige's work done.

Illegal encroachment, Storm water drains, Gomala lands, Industrial lands not converted- all these are small things for Prestige. Anyway who cares when buyers flock in herds to buy from Prestige.

As regards return on investment, only Prestige will make money. I dont know of anyone who has made money buying Prestige apartments in the last 10 years at least. Prestige will ensure there is nothing left on the table for the investor in his apartments. Same is true for all builders nowadays. But like I said,who cares since there are RE bulls to promote these guys and suckers who buy their properties at exorbitant rates.
    CommentQuote