Last updated: November 3 2012
16 | Posts
22133 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Property price in Ramamurthy nagar

hi there ,

I am planning to buy a property in bangalore . i visited many places in and around bangalore and finally took a visit to this NRI layout in Ramamurthy nagar with my family and friends and had a look at this particular constructions Amulya park who offered me 33 lakhs for a 2 bedroom 1350 square feet apartment. they seemed to be fine in terms of Ambience and facilities and the area NRI layout to me seemed to be promising in terms of development in coming years .

I was wondering if someone could advise me on a few couple of questions which i have.

1. Am i being offered the right price for the flat and the area or is this the ideal going rate for flats at the moment ( inculuding facilities and ambience)?
    2.How are the property prices in ramamurthy nagar (house/flats)?
    3.Is this a promising area to invest?
    Last edited February 13 2009, 02:51 PM. Reason: not completed

Re : Property price in Ramamurthy nagar

Originally posted by vinpree View Post
    hi there ,

I am planning to buy a property in bangalore . i visited many places in and around bangalore and finally took a visit to this NRI layout in Ramamurthy nagar with my family and friends and had a look at this particular constructions Amulya park who offered me 33 lakhs for a 2 bedroom 1350 square feet apartment. they seemed to be fine in terms of Ambience and facilities and the area NRI layout to me seemed to be promising in terms of development in coming years .

I was wondering if someone could advise me on a few couple of questions which i have.

1. Am i being offered the right price for the flat and the area or is this the ideal going rate for flats at the moment ( inculuding facilities and ambience)?
    2.How are the property prices in ramamurthy nagar (house/flats)?
    3.Is this a promising area to invest?
    i will answer on members behalf:
    natraaaaj007: prices are falling they will quote 3 laks next month

natraj007: land appreciates flats depreciate

wiseman: property prices will crash by 80%

abk: if the location is in estb locality and prices corrected by 15%then buy

Ks___--: buy if the location and builder are good check for flooding.

chataara: RE is going to crash.

REguru: black money will prevent a crash.

i will give others reply later

Comment

Just a thought ....

Land price around Rammurthynagar 1000*1200 = 12L+1L = 13L
      Construction Cost 8L/800SQFT = 12L for 1200SQFT.
      Interior Cost = 5L.

Total cost = 13+12+5 = 30L indepemdent house. Is not it is good. I believe that you are still paying high.
      Either land or AIR and FOOD. Choice is yours.

Comment

Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
        Just a thought ....

Interior Cost = 5L.

Total cost = 13+12+5 = 30L indepemdent house. Is not it is good. I believe that you are still paying high.
        Dear friend,

If the difference is only 10%, does this matter much as one will have to run around for approvals to do the construction himself with so much of coordination, is it worth it? If the difference is substantial, say over 20%, then it is worth it. Of course, when the house is under construction by the promoter, one will have to very frequently visit th site to see for himself the progeess and the materials being used as also the construction, not leaving every thing to the builder.

ks2071746

Comment

Remember that you can build a second floor if you are taking this small pain....

By the way GOVT awake up after a long and thought to give us a bit better life... They are improving the roads in this area...

Comment

Originally posted by madrasi View Post
            i will answer on members behalf:
            natraaaaj007: prices are falling they will quote 3 laks next month

natraj007: land appreciates flats depreciate

wiseman: property prices will crash by 80%

abk: if the location is in estb locality and prices corrected by 15%then buy

Ks___--: buy if the location and builder are good check for flooding.

chataara: RE is going to crash.

REguru: black money will prevent a crash.

i will give others reply later
            Hmm looks like u r paid per post! LOL!

Comment

Hi,

Even I am checking out the property in Amulya Park, NRI Layout. Were you able to finalize it and how much did it cost you (including registration)?

Your response will help me take a call. Request you to reply soon.

Thanks,
              Sudarshan

Comment

Land price in RM nagar

I dont think you can buy a plot anywhere near Ramamurthy nagar for Rs.1000/-. I have searched in this area and the price range I got is between Rs.1500 to Rs.1700/-. In layouts like akshaya nagar layout in TC palya main road, rates will shoot up in next 6 months because now BBMP is widening the road and getting it tarred.

After my search I could reach on the below calculations;

30*40 plot = 21L
                building 12 sq = 10L-12L
                Bore well - 1L
                Interior = 3L

So an idependant house would be around 35L + around 2L for registration

Originally posted by arin_12 View Post
                Just a thought ....

Interior Cost = 5L.

Comment

Land prices in RM nagar

Sanos, You sound like a real estate agent.The asking price in Ramamurthy nagar is not more than Rs.1500/sft. But what counts is the price at which plots are getting registered. Even i have done lots of research in and aournd ramamurthy nagar. All sites are revenue site without proper documents. Even if you find documents they are bogus.Some real estate agents are misleading people and saying, once BBMP election is over, property prices will go up. Even if BBMP is laying good roads, what finally matters is whether the land has clear title or not. After thorough research i have given up the idea of buying land in Ramamurthy nagar and any nearby localities. Moreover no banks are giving loans to any land purchased in and around Ramamurthy nagar. That tell enough about the un approved layouts in RM nagar.

Comment

This are some typical tricks... They them self dont know the exact what plan BBMP will decide. These agents talk in such a way that the whole BBMP is their ancestor office. BBMP dont have money to conduct election itself. First BBMP should develop this underdeveloped Bangalore city. Dont listen to this agents at all. Road widening, where is the proper road ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X