hi there ,

I am planning to buy a property in bangalore . i visited many places in and around bangalore and finally took a visit to this NRI layout in Ramamurthy nagar with my family and friends and had a look at this particular constructions Amulya park who offered me 33 lakhs for a 2 bedroom 1350 square feet apartment. they seemed to be fine in terms of Ambience and facilities and the area NRI layout to me seemed to be promising in terms of development in coming years .

I was wondering if someone could advise me on a few couple of questions which i have.

1. Am i being offered the right price for the flat and the area or is this the ideal going rate for flats at the moment ( inculuding facilities and ambience)?
2.How are the property prices in ramamurthy nagar (house/flats)?
3.Is this a promising area to invest?
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear sir,

Many are the victims like me in this surrounding area ruled by Reddy's Rajyam. See some good localities in some other part of Bangalore or loose your entire money . For some properties brokers are Reddy's arrange loans also for you. But after few years they start trouble for more money as the land price goes up. Either you should be in a position to fight against those goonda'/rowdies/bribed system including police who support them OR LOOSE ALL YOUR INVESTMENT which I don't recommend. This post is in the interest of the public. I will request all who lost their savings like me, come and post your experience here please. So that rest of the people will be cautious about such kind of Govt. supported land scam.. For some properties brokers are Reddy's arrange loans also for you. But after few years they start trouble for more money as the land price goes up. Either you should be in a position to fight against those goonda'/rowdies/bribed system including police who support them OR LOOSE ALL YOUR INVESTMENT which I don't recommend. This post is in the interest of the public. I will request all who lost their savings like me, come and post your experience here please. So that rest of the people will be cautious about such kind of Govt. supported land scam.
    CommentQuote