New BDA Layout Plot Allotment in 2013

Last updated: January 27 2014
126 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : New BDA Layout Plot Allotment in 2013

Originally posted by SoniaA View Post
    Hello Harish, (!!!!!I have sent PM my number to discuss in details!!!!! )

I think you could help me out with the following information.

I have purchased site 40X43 in Sidalagatta Road (Hoskote Town) in 2007-2008.
    This was essentially agricultural land converted in to revenue
    In other word can I considered this site have got DC approvals if Yes, then how to examine??
    Registered in ‘Hoskete’ in 2007-2008.
    Currently I have the following documents
    NOC of 30 years
    Sale deed
    Khata on my Name (Paid tax bills from 2008 to 2011)
    Encumbrance certificate on my name (Please do let me know if any documents are needed or missing).
    Having said this, is I m entitle to I approach for BMRD approvals only of site if not any other options ?????
    On the website how can I get EC details please share the URL if possible
    Your response would be greatly appreciated
    I have purchased site 40X43 in Sidalagatta Road (Hoskote Town) in 2007-2008.
    This was essentially agricultural land converted in to revenue
    In other word can I considered this site have got DC approvals if Yes, then how to examine?? – Hokote town DC would have issued a letter saying that land survey no is converted from agricultural purpose to non-agricultural purpose.
    Registered in ‘Hoskete’ in 2007-2008.
    Currently I have the following documents
    NOC of 30 years – NOC of which authority and what does it states?
    Sale deed
    Khata on my Name (Paid tax bills from 2008 to 2011)
    Encumbrance certificate on my name (Please do let me know if any documents are needed or missing). - That is sufficient.
    Having said this, is I m entitle to I approach for BMRD approvals only of site if not any other options ????? – You CANNOT get a BMRDA approcal for single site. Only a group of people with at least >10acres of this survey no. can get BMRDA approval. There is no other option, this is a risky bet(if not now, but in future) you have taken, and many will take…
    On the website how can I get EC details please share the URL if possible – I Don’t have much idea whether you can get EC online.
    Your response would be greatly appreciated

Comment

RBI Swarna - Doddamaranahalli.

Hi All,
      I visited RBI Swarna for my site allotment yesterday. I have a 30*40 plot there and I am not looking to sell it for atleast 5-8 years. RBI Swarna has about 460 sites (all dimension options put together) and has good 40 feet and 50 feet internal roads. I could also see SLN City being developed at a visible distance from RBI Swarna. I think its just a matter of time before prices start rising here.
      With the Metro being extended to Kengeri (RBI Swarna is 14 kms from Kengeri), if BDA allotment really does happen as people are speculating here, prices will certainly rise. Throw in an IT park (if the government has some foresight, this will be a good plan since you already have Kengeri satellite town nearby) and prices in and around this area will sky rocket.
      For the record, I happened to start making payments for this site since 2009 in phases and the allotment happened yesterday. The price per sqft is in the range of 700-750 since all allottees had been paying since 2009.
      Cheers,
      Seizonsha

Comment

Hi Seizonsha,

Are you a member of the RBI Housing Society or did you get it through the developer's quota of RBI Swarna layout? I believe Phase-1 is sold out and only registrations are happening these days to the members who had already booked. So I wanted to know if you were a member or not?

Thanks,
        Ashwin

Comment

Hi Ashwin,

I am a member. I became a member in 2009 September when I started making payments towards the site. Your info is right. RBI Swarna is completely sold out. I am not aware of the availibility in the developer's quota though. Gautham Properties are the developers.

Cheers,
          Seizonsha

Comment

Originally posted by seizonsha View Post
            Hi All,
            I visited RBI Swarna for my site allotment yesterday. I have a 30*40 plot there and I am not looking to sell it for atleast 5-8 years. RBI Swarna has about 460 sites (all dimension options put together) and has good 40 feet and 50 feet internal roads. I could also see SLN City being developed at a visible distance from RBI Swarna. I think its just a matter of time before prices start rising here.
            With the Metro being extended to Kengeri (RBI Swarna is 14 kms from Kengeri), if BDA allotment really does happen as people are speculating here, prices will certainly rise. Throw in an IT park (if the government has some foresight, this will be a good plan since you already have Kengeri satellite town nearby) and prices in and around this area will sky rocket.
            For the record, I happened to start making payments for this site since 2009 in phases and the allotment happened yesterday. The price per sqft is in the range of 700-750 since all allottees had been paying since 2009.
            Cheers,
            Seizonsha
            Hi Seizonsha,
            Could you please mark RBI swana in wikimapia? At what rate you got the allotment of plot?

Comment

Hi
              Did anyone purchase plot nearby
              Pl share info.
              I am interested as well

Comment

I found one fishy deal who is selling plots without any documents, without showing plots, without any address, without titles, etc, etc..

His name is Dinesh. Name of the society - Thea estates. Location. tavarekere, magadi road, near to upcoming KG BDA layout.
                DONT FALL PRAY TO HIS GIMMICS!!!!

Here is the modus operundi of these guys:

1. The price for the plot is Rs.550/sft. Buyer has to give the cheque for Rs.325/sft and Rs.225/sft as CASH (nowadays which will give cash).
                2. Cheque in the name of 'thea estates' which is not well know name, some fake name.
                3. He will not show or give any registration papers until you pay 100% money.
                4. He says that as soon as you give the 100% money, they will call you for registration in 3 days ( I am sure it cannot happen in 3 days, it takes minimum 3 years, NOT 3days!!! if at all he is genuine..
                5. He says he only has 5 plots and already many people are in 'Q' - Don't believe such words, they try to create panic among buyers..
                6. you will not get any loan for this plot!!!

I find it a big cheating, I will update more details in the thread...

!!!I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE CAUTION!!!

Comment

Same group of people advertising for 600 inr
                  30x40, 30x50, 40x60 sites for sale in SLN City, India Classifieds 128057434

Comment

Can anybody suggest when would the registration for Nadaprabhu Kempegowda layout begin? A Times Of India article reports Jan, 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by anishp View Post
                      Can anybody suggest when would the registration for Nadaprabhu Kempegowda layout begin? A Times Of India article reports Jan, 2013.
                      Could you please post that link in this forum so that everyone in this forum gets benefited.

The call-fer for Nadaprabhu Kempegowda layout starts sometime in mid 2013, date is still not confirmed. The land acquisition is in full swing..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X