Hi All,
I am planning to an apartment at Golden Blossoms Signature in Whitefield near Sai Baba Ashram. Could anyone tell me about the Golden Gate Builders and the quality of construction of the apartment?
Regards
Dr.Aparna Rajesh
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • golden blossom - Signature

Hello Ms Aparna,

Even i'm considering buying an apartment in the signature wing. Kindly let me know if you have finalized on the costing aspects with the builder. Perhaps we could set up a collective bargain with the builder.

Best Regards,
    vinayak
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,
    I own an apartment in the phase-I blocks (booked in 2005). Golden Gate properties are a decent lot, not had any major issues to date. (Just the usual issues that exist with all the top developers really). Overall quite happy with the finished product. I have already rented out my property there, went real quick. Do let me know if you need any specific details etc.
    Regards,
    Pai
    PS: Also check this news out, that is really good news if you plan to invest in Blossom. The overbridge completion has been loooong pending.

bangalore.citizenmatters.in/articles/view/1145-whitefield-railway-bridge-2009
    CommentQuote