Hi
Can someone suggest me which is the best place to land in Bangalore. For staying or rental returns. i want close to the airport can you suggest some places near by.

what kind of a property should i look for i mean which ..... dept approved one.

thanks
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lionking
    Hi
    Can someone suggest me which is the best place to land in Bangalore. For staying or rental returns. i want close to the airport can you suggest some places near by.

what kind of a property should i look for i mean which ..... dept approved one.

thanks

Dear friend,

Better wait for another 12 months to get a better price.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Investing in flats in bangalore

I want to invest around 35 lakhs in a flat in bangalore. Can somebody guide me where can i invest. I am looking for around 1200 sq ft 2 bhk flat with car parking and reputed builder. Would appreciate if you can take time off and reply.

warm regards
    ganesan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ganesan1972
    I want to invest around 35 lakhs in a flat in bangalore. Can somebody guide me where can i invest. I am looking for around 1200 sq ft 2 bhk flat with car parking and reputed builder. Would appreciate if you can take time off and reply.

warm regards
    ganesan

Dear friend,

Get into property web sites like www.indiaproperty.com or www.99acres.com or www.magicbricks.com etc. for more information. Flats ate available even at around Rs. 2000 per sq. ft. almost ready or getting ready flats. Visit the places and see for your self the site, locality, facilities etc. before deciding.

ks2071746
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ks2071746
    Dear friend,

Get into property web sites like ]www.indiaproperty.com or ]www.99acres.com or ]www.magicbricks.com etc. for more information. Flats ate available even at around Rs. 2000 per sq. ft. almost ready or getting ready flats. Visit the places and see for your self the site, locality, facilities etc. before deciding.

ks2071746
    Hi KS, What are your vested interests in Chennai especially when you state that you chose not to invest in Bangalore many years ago.
    BTW, why should someone wait for 12 months to a flat in Bangalore. Unlike in Chennai in Bangalore flats costs very low since the FSI is very high. So a flat that costs Rs 30L today may not go down anything lower than Rs 25L EVEN IF MARKET FALLS as many are hallucinating!
    Hi KS, What are your vested interests in Chennai especially when you state that you chose not to invest in Bangalore many years ago.
    BTW, why should someone wait for 12 months to a flat in Bangalore. Unlike in Chennai in Bangalore flats costs very low since the FSI is very high. So a flat that costs Rs 30L today may not go down anything lower than Rs 25L EVEN IF MARKET FALLS as many are hallucinating!
    CommentQuote