Buyers will always say price will crash and sellers will never accept it

Last updated: August 5 2012
6 | Posts
1453 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyers will always say price will crash and sellers will never accept it

There is huge hue and cry about the a major crash coming soon.

While buyers always say the price will fall.

Once they buy, they will say that from here the price will rise up.

So once a buyer acquires a property and becomes an owner, the whole attitude changes from negative to postive.

Is this true?

Re : Buyers will always say price will crash and sellers will never accept it

apparently !

Comment

On a lighter note, from my childhood i have been reading news about some apocalypse thats going to hit earth in the next few years .. but it never did (we are still apprehensive about 2012)..
      Timing property purchase is also quite similar.. as i have always been hearing that property prices will come down.. but it never did... at the best it may get stagnated for a couple of years...

Comment

Yeah that's true. In fact it happens with almost every other thing that we buy in our daily routine too.
        But yes, property prices are actually rising and rising.

Comment

In 2010 i was getting a 2bhk in purva fountain square and price was 52+reg and opposite to purva in maangalya 2bhk price was 45+ reg. At that time i thought that price is too high and it will come down. After 2 years of wait, now i was quoted a final offer in purva as 73+reg but i could purchase a 2bhk in maangalya for 65L.
          Last edited August 5 2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Wealthy home sellers capitulate, high end prices drop

(yeah, yeah, I know this is India etc etc.)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X