I am interested in their property "Green Park Regency" row houses with club house of minumum size 2400 sql feet.
Current rate 3475 psf.

The builder staff say project is 60% complete and it is around 1 to 2 miles inside kasavanalli main road(hosa road?) and the road is still muddy road.
But the wikimapia shows wrong place(next to wipro office)

Astro Builders And Dvelopers | Home
A friend of mine who bought one of their apartment recommended them, but google search gave 2 negative feedback regarding project completion delay issues etc on mouthshut.

So I require feedback regarding the rate, future appreciation prospect etc.
In simple words is this a good buy?

I see hosa road having very good prospect.
Also any other suggestion for investment (ROI) for 4-5 years for capital of up to 90 lakh (inc bank loan) anywhere in Bangalore.

Note: I am not promoting or discouraging anyone for this builder, just need honest feedback.

thanks
ami
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • the location of this place is Artro Green Park

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

hope someone will have information/analysis
    CommentQuote
  • Ami, Did u get more information on this project.
    Did u buy the villa.
    is the paper work good?
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend visited the "Astro Green Park" Residency phase1, and the project seems to be good...

Looks like they have phase2 is also going but I am not sure about the completion date..

Could any one of you suggest me your opinion about this builder and the project itself? Is this a good investment?

Any help/thoughts are appreciated, as I am interested in their projects...

I am tired of reading reviews about the top most leading builders and their aggressiveness in dealing with the issues...

-Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shruthi123
    One of my friend visited the "Astro Green Park" Residency phase1, and the project seems to be good...

Looks like they have phase2 is also going but I am not sure about the completion date..

Could any one of you suggest me your opinion about this builder and the project itself? Is this a good investment?

Any help/thoughts are appreciated, as I am interested in their projects...

I am tired of reading reviews about the top most leading builders and their aggressiveness in dealing with the issues...

-Thanks,

I have a friend who lives in one of their construction
    "silverwood regency" nr sarjapur road

He is quiet happy with his purchase
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you for your comment "askaslam".

Would any of you recommend to consider this builder and their "Astro Green park Regency" project?

Sometimes its scary to make a decision, especially when you are putting your hard earned money as an investment...

Wondering, are there any other good builders and projects in Bangalore, that some one can consider and take a look at it, especially in purchasing a villa? Any suggestions/thoughts are appreciated...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - I bought a villa in Phase I of Astro GPR and I am very happy with the Purchase. Astro dont do much PR or marketing and most of their houses are sold by word of mouth. The quality of work is good and so far I have never had any issues with the builder.

I agree that there is a delay in completing the project - which is the case with 99% of the builders.As long as the work is progressing and you can see it infront of your eys, you should be okay.

If you are planning to buy it, buy it now. Phase I has only 44 houses, I dont know how many more are still left.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by silverado
    Hi - I bought a villa in Phase I of Astro GPR and I am very happy with the Purchase. Astro dont do much PR or marketing and most of their houses are sold by word of mouth. The quality of work is good and so far I have never had any issues with the builder.

I agree that there is a delay in completing the project - which is the case with 99% of the builders.As long as the work is progressing and you can see it infront of your eys, you should be okay.

If you are planning to buy it, buy it now. Phase I has only 44 houses, I dont know how many more are still left.

Hi Silverado,

What price they are quoting at the moment ? Are you aware of availability in the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumit0404
    Hi Silverado,

What price they are quoting at the moment ? Are you aware of availability in the project

I guess around 3500. I guess there are few avlbl in Phase I.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I went and saw.. The project is good.
    By I feel, we need to claim up & down a lot. (In most of the villa projects this is the case)
    For example, you claim from ground to hall, then claim down few steps to kitchen, then if you go to Mbed room, then again claim to 1st floor..... and for home theater then 3rd floor. Its because the land area is slightly small. Typical issue of vertical flooring..
    what's others opinion ?

I prefer land area ~60x40 which has 2 big room in ground and 2 rooms in 1st floor.
    That's it.
    Of course it costs money, but even elders can manage....
    CommentQuote