Hi folks

I am Jens Joseph from Kerala, working in Bangalore.

I joined this forum as I wanted to know how to get land evaluated. Its for the US student visa application and they need an evaluation of immovable objects (namely land) as a report from a CA-the document is called Chartered Accountant statement. This statement should contain a list of movable and immoveable objects and its value.

I have some land in Kerala and would like to know how to get it valuated and by whom. Is it possible to get the property papers and have someone in Bangalore value it?

I have only a few weeks before the interview and would like anyone to help out.

Jens Joseph
Read more
0 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found for this discussion.