small fish investment plan

Last updated: October 12 2012
10 | Posts
2414 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• small fish investment plan

Have 15 lakh cash, cannot(do not) go for home loan or any other loan.

After reading information from members on this forum
    If I invest in a plot in outskirts I have to wait 10 years for appreciation.

pl share knowledge how / where to invest smart to make that amount into 1.5 times in say 2 years time.

Not an easy right?

Re : small fish investment plan

One option for u is to look for a plot in West Bangalore - near Big Banyan Tree. SLN City has thousands of plots, for which the resales are happening in the range 700 to 750 Rs per sq ft. Once the Kempegowda BDA layout comes up (about 3 to 4 Km from SLN city area), you can expect prices to jump to atleast Rs 1200 per sq ft (2 years timeframe)

Comment

Plots are the best option -- By all the means, generally plots give good return compare to other (With Same risk)

Comment

Originally posted by awinrao View Post
        One option for u is to look for a plot in West Bangalore - near Big Banyan Tree. SLN City has thousands of plots, for which the resales are happening in the range 700 to 750 Rs per sq ft. Once the Kempegowda BDA layout comes up (about 3 to 4 Km from SLN city area), you can expect prices to jump to atleast Rs 1200 per sq ft (2 years timeframe)
        Thanks awinrao,

Cannot find anyone reselling at 700-750 psft, property search websites showing 1200 rpsf

Comment

Hi

Are there resales in sln city or any nearby gated community plots?

Regards
          Ami

Comment

For your kind of requirement, never buy a site in any of the newly launched project in the outskirts of the city. PM me, I have couple of options for you.

Comment

Thanks Redchilly
              I cannot see PM option for you and forum admin does not allow me to display my email etc

Regards
              Ami

Comment

Originally posted by redchilly View Post
                For your kind of requirement, never buy a site in any of the newly launched project in the outskirts of the city. PM me, I have couple of options for you.
                @Redchilly - I am also interested in knowing similar investment options. Thanks

Comment

Hey Guys,

50% to 100% Capital Gains - Legally Guaranteed is something which we can check on investment perspective and for guaranteed returns, especially builder is ready to give postdated check with the public launch offer price! Not sure if any one experienced this before…

Got this info from rishinilaya's post..!!!

Comment

NammaBlr: I will consider more options besides land. panditpradeep@gmail.com

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X