HI Welwishers,

I am planning to buy a 2bhk flat in LB Shastri Nagar, i dont have much idea about the area and the rates builder quoted is approx. 3000 SPF.
please give me your valuable suggestions.

Many Thanks.
Read more
Reply
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This area connectivity is really good ...the builders are quoting around 3200/sft ...May I know from which builder you are planning to buy ?
    CommentQuote
  • For some reasons, the that part of Bangalore is not heated up and its not hot I can say.... After the airport has moved out from that location, there is not much demand in that area, though it is close to indira nagar, BT park, etc... but dont expect appreciation in that area and also dont expect good builders and quality......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,I've been living in this area for almost a year . There are couple of apartments I've seen coming up and though they are complete , they are still almost unoccupied, another major problem I see is the road connectivity . LB Sastry Nagar Main road is too narrow and as harish100 said , this place though near to Indira Nagar hasn't seen development for the past 10 years .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jonsamdave
    Hi,I've been living in this area for almost a year . There are couple of apartments I've seen coming up and though they are complete , they are still almost unoccupied, another major problem I see is the road connectivity . LB Sastry Nagar Main road is too narrow and as harish100 said , this place though near to Indira Nagar hasn't seen development for the past 10 years .



    can you provide me details of such aprtments pls - i am desperately hunting for a property in and around old air port road
    CommentQuote
  • I am plannign to look for some flat in LBS nagar , Is it a good decision or Do i need to go for some other area in Bangalore . I am working in manyata teh park . So i need some good area to suggest to purchase a flat . What about kalyan nagar . Please help me ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mithun
    can you provide me details of such aprtments pls - i am desperately hunting for a property in and around old air port road


    Hi Mithun - Did you find any suitable property in the area yet?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by satwikbanerj
    Hi Mithun - Did you find any suitable property in the area yet?


    nopes - and i heard that place has a major major water shortage
    CommentQuote