Dear Friends,

I had booked one site at New County Bidadi in Nov 2007 & paid Rs. 2.2 lacs but since they could not got the approval from BMRDA even after 6 months, I had requested them to refund the money in May 09. They committed to pay within 15 days but till date even after one year they are simply dragging & ignoring my calls.

Is there anyone who is undergoing the same situation like me, I am sure there would be many. At least we can form a group of such victims & jointly put some effort. Please please help me by providing the details.

Regards
Bmishra
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • New County at Bidadi - A big fraud

Friends,

I fear to loose lacs of rupees as the builder of New County, Presidency Group is not returning my booking amount even after one year from the request to return the money. Is there any one who knows someone like me who has put his money in New County. Atleast I will get some company & can fight with the builder in a group.

Regards
    bmishra
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any one who has experienced the same. Please see if any of your friend / relative has booked at New County.
    CommentQuote
  • hi bmishra,

I have also in the same trouble with same builder, Global city projects.
    I have read of Manoj Bhaskar's case who has the same trouble with the same builder, Project: Sree Enclave.
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj Bhaskar's case:

]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bangalore/t-aishwarya-homes-project-aero-citi-3039.html/?highlight=presidency
    CommentQuote
  • contact id

can you pls send your contact ID ? we can put some effort together to get back the refund from the builder !! Here is a link to Manoj's comment:
    ]http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bangalore/t-aishwarya-homes-project-aero-citi-3039.html/?highlight=presidency
    CommentQuote
  • Contact ID

Hi Dasm,

I have given you my contact ID in a separate mail. I could not access Manoj's comment. Do you have his contact details We will certainly try to put some joint effort.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • can u give me ur contacts

CAN u give me ur contanct....me and my freind bought from same developer...we shall fight together
    Originally Posted by bmishra
    Hi Dasm,

I have given you my contact ID in a separate mail. I could not access Manoj's comment. Do you have his contact details We will certainly try to put some joint effort.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Watch CNBC Aawaj on Tuesday at 7.30 PM

Hi all,

I have posted my issue at CNBC Aawaj & they have given some legal solution for my problem. Any one suffering with non-reversal of their booking amount, can watch the solution at 7.30 pm on tuesday. The same program will be repeated at 11.30 pm the same day.

Regards
    bmishra
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by A8378
    CAN u give me ur contanct....me and my freind bought from same developer...we shall fight together

I have sent a separate mail to your private message. Please check & revert back.
    CommentQuote
  • Aiswarya projects/ presidency group fraud

i have booked a site in aiswarya projects and payed 7.5 lakhs towards booking amount to V.Bhaskar reddy of aiswarya projects. He is not returning the money even after 3.5 years. There is no layout (aerozona). There are now several consumer and criminal cases pending on V.Bhaskar reddy and T.R. Reddy of Aiswarya projects and presidency group. V.Bhaskar reddy issued cheques without any money in acount and those cheques bounced. City crime branch CCB , Bangalore is looking into this fraud by Aiswarya projects/presidency group. These Reddy brothers failed to appear before court for cheque bounce cases and consumer cases. Presently criminal court issued arrest warrant on V.Bhaskar reddy and T.R reddy of Aiswarya projects and presidency group.
    CommentQuote
  • complain to CM office about Aiswarya projects/presidency group

I have given a complaint to CM on V.Bhaskar reddy's cheating in the name of Aiswaray projects/Presidency group and also about Police inaction. It is better to inform Home office and CM about V.Bhaskar reddy and how the Commissioner office is failing to do justice to us. CM office email id is below.

cmkar.nic.in
    CommentQuote