This should be of interest to those who are in the market with a shoe-string budget and are ready to buy anywhere in city. This post is just to help such guys.

Construction has started just about 20 days ago, with all approvals in hand. Foundation work is in progress now.

Available at just 1750 per sq.ft currently today as Launch Price. This is his 3rd project. Builder has completed and handed over 2 previous projects.

It has 2,3 bhks and total 136 flats, 2 blocks on 1.5 acre land bank. All project, pricing details, everything, is available on their website.

A 3-bhk of 1050 sq.ft. is all inclusive 21.90 L + R as of today.

Project is located in C-A belt and is called Surya Enclave, just 3 kms from Alliance University. Those who have seen VBHC Apartment Complex in C-A belt can find it easily. I have no connections or interests in this project and this post is purely to help project-hunters.

VBHC had launched their project at just 1850 and is currently now about 2700 psft.

This Surya Enclave too, is sure to touch atleast 2500 by the time it is RTM in 2 yrs' time. As many as 27 more projects in the same stretch of C-A belt are proposed, planned and papers are being currently processed in the concerned departments.
Read more
13 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Future Developments In This Area

Mr.Ravikant,
    How far away from city center is this project located and what about the connectivity issues. Are there any other infrastructural developments planned in this node, in a 5-10 year horizon. Your inputs would be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Bangalore suburbs see 40% rise in realty prices

With Metro connectivity to areas like Kanakapura road, Sarjapur, Devanahalli and Mysore Road the realty prices of places like Hoskote and Bidadi have shot up. In fact price escalations in the peripheral districts of Bangalore have been reported to be sharper than in the Central Business District.
    Bangalore outskirts have witnessed one of the most robust growth and higher price trajectory patterns in the last couple of months. Real estate developments in the form of apartments, villas and plots have mushroomed all around Bangalore.
    “I have been in the real estate business for the last one and half decades and all my investments in the outskirts, whether it be in North or towards Tamil Nadu or Mysore or Tumkur, have witnessed a growth of over 40 per cent,’’ remarks S. Manjunath, the MD of Soukyam.
    Detailed studies by various real estate funds, managements and related research organizations have confirmed this pattern. Thus the ‘real estate prices in the outskirts of the city, consisting largely of, revenue sites are growing faster than the inner city or CBD area.
    The land prices in these localities however vary depending on under which governing body they come under. “Even in the outskirts, there are different rates, depending on the kind of land,’’ observes N M Murthy, who deals in sale of plots primarily in the outskirts of Bangalore. “BDA property is still considered the best, as it is a matter of time before Kaveri wat......

http://content..com/bangalore-suburbs-see-40-rise-in-realty-prices?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+india-real-estate+%28Magicbricks+Property+Pulse%29
    CommentQuote
  • RAVIKANTH, what is the location?
    CommentQuote
  • The adjoining villages on the outskirts of Bangalore such as Bommanahalli, Hebbagodi, Singasandra, Chandapura and Attibele are seeing rapid transition in terms of real estate and connectivity. These villages on Hosur Road are on the way to become new urban towns and are no more classified as villages. Connectivity, real estate projects and expanding high-end IT offices have resulted in massive real estate growth in these areas.
    According to Ashwin Raghvendra of Shanders Properties & Constructions, “Saturation in Central Business District (CBD) areas has resulted in expansion going to the outskirts and peripheral areas that were once perceived as villages. This further led to a shift in consumer interest towards these areas.”
    Hosur Road stretches from Vellara Junction, through Koramangala and Silk Board to Attibele and Bommanahalli has surplus parcels of land which is now being converted into residential properties. The old factories, mills and other warehouses are now being converted into residential and commercial units, he added.
    Attibele, which is located near to Electronics City, is too witnessing the development of budget apartments. “The residential property values too have noted an average escalation of 10-15 per cent during past 6-8 months and are expected to appreciate once the occupancy will increase,” says Raghvendra. Similarly, Chandapura is the other area located at just 6 kms from Electronics City and is developing into an emerging residential hub.
    The current capital values at Attibele, Chandanpura and Bommanahalli ranges from Rs 1,700-3,800 per sq ft which is quite reasonable compared to other upscale localities of Bangalore. Companies such as Infosys and Biocon have, already set up their campuses here and many more in pipeline are the key economic drivers of property demand-supply......

http://content..com/connectivity-it-demand-uplifts-realty-along-hosur-road
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by desibynature
    RAVIKANTH, what is the location?

Check out link for more details, including price list uploaded by the builder:

Flora'n'Flora - Architects, Interior Designers, Landscape Designers, Consultants
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    This should be of interest to those who are in the market with a shoe-string budget and are ready to buy anywhere in city. This post is just to help such guys.

Construction has started just about 20 days ago, with all approvals in hand. Foundation work is in progress now.

Available at just 1750 per sq.ft currently today as Launch Price. This is his 3rd project. Builder has completed and handed over 2 previous projects.

It has 2,3 bhks and total 136 flats, 2 blocks on 1.5 acre land bank. All project, pricing details, everything, is available on their website.

A 3-bhk of 1050 sq.ft. is all inclusive 21.90 L + R as of today.

Project is located in C-A belt and is called Surya Enclave, just 3 kms from Alliance University. Those who have seen VBHC Apartment Complex in C-A belt can find it easily. I have no connections or interests in this project and this post is purely to help project-hunters.

VBHC had launched their project at just 1850 and is currently now about 2700 psft.

This Surya Enclave too, is sure to touch atleast 2500 by the time it is RTM in 2 yrs' time. As many as 27 more projects in the same stretch of C-A belt are proposed, planned and papers are being currently processed in the concerned departments.

Just opposite this above quoted Surya Enclave, another project called "Commune", a 12-storeyed apartment complex is also coming up at a higher price of 2200 per sq.ft. complete with all amenities including a Shopping Center. So, I guess, new C-A belt property hunters can visualise what is in store for this belt with these developments and the social infrastructure that is gathering pace slowly but surely.

Problem is, guys will miss 1750 psft and 2200 psft now - but after 3 yrs, when other builders launch projects at 5000 psft on this same road, everybody will lap it up.

Commune is just adjacent to the VBHC project.

VBHC has 2500 apartments with a shopping center, its own school etc. VBHC is a tie up with HDFC (funded by them) - VBHC is by the ex-Techie Jerry Rao who has turned builder with this project, as many may be aware.

Commune has its price list uploaded on their website and as on 6.10.2012, it was at 2200 psft.

Here is the link:

Commune 1 - Project Location Map

nivasi82 had mentioned about this Commune in Aug '12 in another thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked flat in VBHC for 2300 per sqft

Dear Ravikanth,

You said price at VBHC is rs.2700 but just one week back , i booked at rs.2300.

Are you sure abt the price?

thanks,
    Murugesh
    CommentQuote
  • They have too many "add-on"s on the basic 2300 in VBHC. If you add all these to basic price, you too would have actually paid around or a little more than 2700 actually. Check it out.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked flat in VBHC for 2300 per sqft

Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    They have too many "add-on"s on the basic 2300 in VBHC. If you add all these to basic price, you too would have actually paid around or a little more than 2700 actually. Check it out.

You are right as always :) i didnt count that ..
    Have you visited VBHC? Just want to know your expert opinion about it.. Pls share your thoughts on VBHC.

Awaiting your reply.

thanks,
    Murugesh
    CommentQuote
  • hi

hi Ravikanth,

i saw your posts. i need your suggestion. yesterday i visited SRR hyde park which is opposite of alliance academy on chadappur-anekal road. they quoting 950-975 rupees psqft and 10% premiun for east facing sites. is it worth buying it..can anyone suggest me. Ravikanth need your suggetion regarding this.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ravikanth,

How credible are the builders, do they deliver all the facilities they mentioned in -time ?
    Because i find this price very lucrative and planning for a visit today, so asking about the builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guyz,,

You can also look at Peninsula Pinnacles, Situated on Sarjapur-Attibele Road ,2 kms before shiram smrithi., close to INDUS International school...

They are quoting Rs 1900/- per sq.ft(Slighlty negotiable ) .... and possession is by JUNE 2013 ...

Construction started in FEB 2012 .. already 2 blocks Started and close to Completion

2 bhk (971 sq.ft )cost 24 lakhs +Reg

3 bhk (1397sq.ft ) cost 34 lakhs + Reg ( i booked a 3 bhk in this project)

Builder has completed 500 villas in 30 acres in the same Sarjapur vicinity .

Keeping VHBC price in mind , we can expect this price also to increase to that level at the time of completion
    Hope this info is useful to the members here.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Can i get opinion (price quotes abt 2200/sft) about Diya aster apartment just behind the 'Hale Chandapura' bus stop, on the side of terracon residency and also quite close to the railway track?
    thanks in advance,
    CommentQuote