i am a first time investor and i am planning to invest in a Plot/Site at CA (chandapura-attibele) belt, Ever since i have been discussing about my investment plans with my friends, they advise me its very risky and not to get involved in this.
Below are my doubts on it, I request all your expertise advise on this,
1) i have plans to buy the PLot/Site from developer not a private property, but is this also risky. (just investment purpose not to built house and stay there...).
2) What will be right price as of now in this area (chandapura-attibele)?
3) Can you name few good developers from whom i can buy it.
4) What are approvals the developer should have on this property. so that there will not be legal problem later.
5) What is BBMRDA and BDA approval mean exactly for a plot/site?
6) if the developer has this approval, does it mean its Katha A land?
7) If the developer has got any of the above approval, should i still for lawer to check if there is any problem with land.?
8) What are the other main things i should check before investing.
9) if someone has already bought plot/site. please share the procedure on it. or if someone has already researched on the above question. please share your thoughts/research.
I guess all first timers will have these question in mind. hence i feel this thread should helpful to lots of people over here.