Sort by :
Filter by :
- Apt Vs Villa
Could you please name the projects you are considering? With a difference of just 8km, I would go for a villa. You can choose to build more floors in future 20-25 years down the line - for your kids to stay with their family.
- Originally Posted by nivasi82Could you please name the projects you are considering? With a difference of just 8km, I would go for a villa. You can choose to build more floors in future 20-25 years down the line - for your kids to stay with their family.
Yes 8 kms is not much distance if you are getting a villa at the price of apartment.
If that villa is in a gated community then no other construction can be done.
I guess there are many villa projects in Sarjapur area which are economical around 50-80 lacs.
15 kms from city center, now what is city center. if it is MG road then marathalli itself is more than 15 km from that side and villa around that would cost 2 crore+ , so i guess the location must be Sarjapur village and 20 km from Sarjapur jn on ORR, else it can only be in Electronic city. Elsewherer villa are way too expensive.CommentQuote0Flag
- @kaps1012: I would like to add one more dimension to your question and that is comparison of "Equivalent Brand" is important. Now a days there are so many "generic brands" one needs to study in more detail.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for your inputs, guys! Really appreciate it! I'm comparing villa projects on Chandapura-Anekal road and apartments in Electronic city - phase 1.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi kaps2012 , were you able to make a decision , I am sailing on the same boat ... Highly confused if I should take a villa costly almost same as apartment but 22 Kms from office or an apartment 14 Kms .... Locality of apartment is better though because I am not sure if the sarjapur village area where the villa is going to develop and how secure would it be ...
Anyone any suggestions?
Both are from okay builders - neither premium nor very low end ...CommentQuote0Flag
- I went with the villa...I think it's more of a personal choice...if you are planning to live there right away, go with the aptmt...if it's going to be a couple of yrs frm now, then u can go with the villa if u see the locality getting developed there by then...in my case, it is a gated community, so all the amenities etc are same as any aptmt...and the villa is 5-6km frm the aptmt that I was considering, but it was on the main rd...today, prices of both my villa and that aptmt have appreciated equally..CommentQuote1Flag