Artha Reveira Vs. JR Greenpark Vs. Concorde Sunnyvale, Bangalore

Last updated: November 12 2015
17 | Posts
6136 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artha Reveira Vs. JR Greenpark Vs. Concorde Sunnyvale, Bangalore

I'm looking for a Villa project on Chandapura-Anekal road mostly for my own residential purpose (unless something changes drastically in the next 2 yrs). I saw three big Villa projects on this road (in the increasing order of dist from Chandapura circle):
    JR Greenpark
    Artha Reviera
    Concorde Sunnyvale

Following are my prima-facie observations:
    JR Greenpark: Almost sold out. Quoted price high for the very few left. Nearest to the Chandapura circle.

Artha Reviera: Brand name. Price a li'l bit on the higher side. A few mtrs inside from the main road, not sure what's the deal with the land in the front. They said it's govt land. I wonder if that could create any issues in future.

Concorde Sunnyvale: Farthest from the Chandapura circle. Silk industry right next to it. Cheaper than the above two.

I'm seriously looking at buying one of these. Would really appreciate any help on this front. Thanks in advance.

Re : Artha Reveira Vs. JR Greenpark Vs. Concorde Sunnyvale, Bangalore

What is the built up area and price you been quoted for JR Green park?

Comment

For a 30*40, a couple of weeks back, they had quoted around 70, including reg etc. and they said very few are left. After that, I tried to reach them a couple of times, but couldn't get through. Not at all a good exp with the mktg team.

Comment

JR Greenpark: Almost sold out. Quoted price high for the very few left. Nearest to the Chandapura circle.

>> JR Greenpark is not sold out, they do have quite some units available in the project. I'm not sure how high the price, but the specs are good.

Artha Reviera: Brand name. Price a li'l bit on the higher side. A few mtrs inside from the main road, not sure what's the deal with the land in the front. They said it's govt land. I wonder if that could create any issues in future.

>> The land infront of Artha Riviera is a Private property - owned by JR Housing., and not a govt. property.
        Last edited November 26 2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

@niru9669

Can you please clarify why it could be a risky affair if JR builds the apartment in front ? Is the road private or govt ?

@kaps1012
          I would prefer to stay a few metres inside of the main road and avoid the noise/dust.This road is going to be part of IRR and may see heavy traffic in future.
          Artha has the Times Of India banner and the Reviera construction has been awarded to an A grade contractor which has worked on projects for Brigade/Prestige etc . All villas in Reviera will have the same external look and feel which will make the project look good. I personally did not like the villas in JR project and their marketting team is horrible to say the least.

No idea on Sunnyvale project.

Originally posted by niru9669 View Post

>> JR Greenpark is not sold out, they do have quite some units available in the project. I'm not sure how high the price, but the specs are good.

>> The land infront of Artha Riviera is a Private property - owned by JR Housing., and not a govt. property.

Comment

@shaik_yunus

>> My previous post was edited. However, just to clarify, yes the road is actually private.

"Artha has the Times Of India banner and the Reviera construction has been awarded to an A grade contractor which has worked on projects for Brigade/Prestige etc"

>> Yes I agree, TOI has been and is a good newspaper in B'lore. What's with Brigade/Prestige contractors ?

>> Yes, I specifically like the model with private swimming pool in Reviera better. JR Greenpark doesn't have a model with private pool !

Comment

Hi All,

I was planning to buy a villa in Reviera, now after seeing this post I am bit worried and confused

@niru9669 : Could you please put more clarity on the above lines “yes the road is actually private”

Comment

Request someone to help point the above location on google maps? I am not able to point its exact location.

Comment

Reviera approach road is a BMRDA road

@niru9669
                  As per the APA sanction plan, the Reviera approach road is a BMRDA road and cannot be private. Please clarify why you think this is a private road .

Comment

I have looked into all the 3 villa projects and decided to go for Royal Sunnyvale.
                    From my perspective, JR is highly priced. I was interested in Reviera, got the quotation and when i approached after a week's time to book, they have increased the price by 5 lakhs. For 30x40, they were quoting 65 lakhs and i got the same 30x40 in Royal Sunnyvale for 55 Lakhs, which is is approx 3 Km from Reviera.

My 2 cents...
                    Last edited December 16 2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X