Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the best place to invest 30lakhs in bangalore?

Collapse
X
Collapse

where is the best place to invest 30lakhs in bangalore?

Last updated: March 29 2013
9 | Posts
8170 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the best place to invest 30lakhs in bangalore?

Could you anyone guide me on if there are any good options for villas with a 30lakh budget? I'm in Bangalore only for a short time (2 months) and want to help my parents find a good home. I was looking for flats but after reading through the forum I'm very hesitant about finding a good builder with all needed documentation in this short time.

Initially i was looking in the HRBR layout area but after reading here I'm open to any good area.

Since I'm looking for my aged parents i don't want them to have any problem after I leave. What will be a good option? Whether villa or flat, in good area with power back up and water in a limited budget of 30 lakhs? Even if it is a pre launch it is fine as long there will be no problems later on. Any help/ suggestions are most welcome. Thank you.

This is a great forum and I see how helpful people are on here!

Re : where is the best place to invest 30lakhs in bangalore?

Originally posted by ajvad007 View Post
    Could you anyone guide me on if there are any good options for villas with a 30lakh budget? I'm in Bangalore only for a short time (2 months) and want to help my parents find a good home. I was looking for flats but after reading through the forum I'm very hesitant about finding a good builder with all needed documentation in this short time.

Initially i was looking in the HRBR layout area but after reading here I'm open to any good area.

Since I'm looking for my aged parents i don't want them to have any problem after I leave. What will be a good option? Whether villa or flat, in good area with power back up and water in a limited budget of 30 lakhs? Even if it is a pre launch it is fine as long there will be no problems later on. Any help/ suggestions are most welcome. Thank you.

This is a great forum and I see how helpful people are on here!
    Hi Ajvad007,
    I am trying to help you here.
    Q. Villa or Flat
    A. No doubt, villa will be wrong/horrible choice, go for a flat, it would be very safe for them. Any villa or so called gated community will not be as safe as flat.
    Considering your budget, you must go for pre launch and you may get good apartment in 30 Lac.
    If you have cash 10-15Lac, there are lot of developers who come with investor quota and they give huge discount. N.B: it has some risk also.
    If you are buying for parents then better you buy some resale apartment in good areas. which are well developed and have cavery water.
    To be very honest 30Lac is not enough for good apartment..forget about villa.

------------------
    Sumitra Nanda

Comment

villa plot with construction security

hi

i can suggest u to purchase a plot with construction in sarjapura

i have purched a plot with Aashritha properties Pvt Ltd

They sell plots with Construction , gated community with security

u can Approach them Manager Mr.Rohith 9845409981

Comment

Originally posted by virodu View Post
        hi

i can suggest u to purchase a plot with construction in sarjapura

i have purched a plot with Aashritha properties Pvt Ltd

They sell plots with Construction , gated community with security

u can Approach them Manager Mr.Rohith 9845409981
        Hi Virodu,
        Please stop promoting and selling to someone here . He is looking for parents...
        Can u please explain us what is this gated community.?
        Where is security ? How much will it cost to buy a plot and construct a house...
        Please don't target end users but investors who have tons of money...

------------------------
        Sumitra Nanada

Comment

Thank you very much for your response Sumitra Nanda!

I was looking at pre launch. I just got this in the mail
          "TERRACON SAI ENCLAVE:
          (Town Corporation Approval)

The layout situated in Doddabballapur near 'D' Cross,Offobaspet - Devanahalli Road(NH-207) .
          Its around 20 kms from BIA (Bangalore International Airport) Devanahalli, and also very close to
          shops, schools, hospital (Columbia clinic) and Railway Station. Near to proposed ITIR.

The cost is around Rs.700/- per sq.ft.(negotiable)."

Has anyone heard of these builders before? Do you think that in the next 15yrs that area will develop?

There is another offer I'm looking at by the same builders
          "TERRACON SAI RESIDENCY - PHASE 3:
          (BMRDA Approval)

The layout is located near Attibele - Sarjapur Road(Off:Hosur Road) and in the same location we have
          successfully completed Phase-1 & Phase-2. It is just 15 minutes drive from Electronic City and near to
          KHB Surya City Phase-3, Oxford Medical College and Infosys new campus.

All the amenities are provided with BMRDA standard.

The cost is around Rs.900/- per sq.ft.(negotiable) We have sites measuring 1200 sq.ft (30*40)& 1500 sq.ft (30*50)
          and ODD sites.

What is everyone's opinion on this?

Thank you for any information!

Comment

Inside the heart of Electronic City Phase I, a new builder with his first project is giving a 900 sft BUA villa on 600 sft plot in a gated community for just 30 lacs all inclusive, approximately. Is a small project with less than 30 villas.

Comment

Share the name?

Can you kindly share the name since I am also in same situation.

Comment

Thank you! Is there a name so I can find the builder/project?

Comment

Hello,

It's good thought that you have concern about your parents whcih normally people become very commertial now a days. So here is my offer that I can provide you a Flat with all amenties (Except Swimming pool) which is 1170SQFT for flat Rs.16.5Lakh in a very good locality. If interested please give me a call 9036096888

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X