I have around 15 lakhs in hand and can go for a loan of around 35-40 lakhs.
Plus i am in no hurry, would not prefer posession before 3 years. In a way I would prefer construction based plan.

I am from Delhi n have very less idea abt Banglore
Read more
18 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @aarora: Godrej ecity is a good option at this time. There are others too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aarora
    I have around 15 lakhs in hand and can go for a loan of around 35-40 lakhs.
    Plus i am in no hurry, would not prefer posession before 3 years. In a way I would prefer construction based plan.

I am from Delhi n have very less idea abt Banglore

I think you may also look at SNN Raj Eternia. Your criterion is quite similar to what it offers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I cant see any details about SNN Raj Eternia on their website but I did see some information on this forum. Do you guys having any idea approx how much 2BHK and 3BHK flats would be in total including everything...?

And also is it something we can resell it after 1 or 2 years from the booking if we are not interested?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys
    They are currently quoting around 3600 I reckon as the base price. Given their 2 BHK's start around 1150 sqft to 1500 or so you can come up with their base price. Add another 8-10 odd lacs(on the higher side) for amenties, BWSSB etc.

BTW I booked a 3BHK couple of months back with them.

Thx
    Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • They also have a hold in period of 1.5 years from the date of launch, which itself will be an year from now approx. So essentially u would need to hold on for 2.5 years approx from now...
    You could also search for SNN Eterniia on their website: http://www.snnbuilders.com

Thx
    Jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks jagan for your reply.

"Updation in Progress" mentioned in their website for Raj Eterniia project. I havent enquired the current price, will they negotiate the price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagz1980
    They also have a hold in period of 1.5 years from the date of launch, which itself will be an year from now approx. So essentially u would need to hold on for 2.5 years approx from now...
    You could also search for SNN Eterniia on their website: http://www.snnbuilders.com

Thx
    Jagan

How good is the location.

There are many many projects in this road:
    1) Prestige Fern City
    2) Ozone Evergreen
    3) Sobha Signature
    4) Purva Skywood
    5) Sobha Cinamon
    6) ND Passion
    7) Another Purva project to be launched soon.
    8) SNN Raja ETerniia
    9) SJR Regent park

Total around 5000+ apartments to be build in 4-5 yrs.

The approach road is not more than 20-30 feet wide. How are these societies going to tackle the traffic situation.

Again every resident would have to fight in the traffic to reach the main road i.e Sarjapur road of ORR. I cannot imagine how this place could develop.
    CommentQuote
  • Reckon there are plans to expand both the Haralur road as well as the stretch wherein ND Passion, Purva Skywood and SNN Eternia are there....

BTW SNN is 100 metres from Hosa Road, which is already a very wide road(possibly 50 ft or more now and plans to get expanded in future again), so I dont see an issue there...

Bigger issue is that of water table IMO which is the case in that area.

jkgs - They are generally stuck onto their prices, and given thy plan to increase it to 3900 by nov 5th (thats what their mailer said), there is less chances of them negotiating IMO. But does not harm pushing hard for a try!

Thx
    jagan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagz1980
    Reckon there are plans to expand both the Haralur road as well as the stretch wherein ND Passion, Purva Skywood and SNN Eternia are there....

BTW SNN is 100 metres from Hosa Road, which is already a very wide road(possibly 50 ft or more now and plans to get expanded in future again), so I dont see an issue there...

Bigger issue is that of water table IMO which is the case in that area.

jkgs - They are generally stuck onto their prices, and given thy plan to increase it to 3900 by nov 5th (thats what their mailer said), there is less chances of them negotiating IMO. But does not harm pushing hard for a try!

Thx
    jagan

Just checked on wikimapia.org , the Hosa road is more than 2 km from the site and that too the entry point from hosa road is through a village. Hence even in the inside road is wide , the road reaching to Hosa main road will be narrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone rank d areas in terms of investment for around 50-60 lakhs.
    CommentQuote
  • Awaitin responce, please suggest....
    CommentQuote
  • Gaurav,

Why do you think there are so many project from big builders like Sobha, Purva, Prestige when the road is just 20-30 ft wide ?

I hope sanctioning authorities must be thinking something before approving these projects.

Originally Posted by Gaurav2k101
    How good is the location.

There are many many projects in this road:
    1) Prestige Fern City
    2) Ozone Evergreen
    3) Sobha Signature
    4) Purva Skywood
    5) Sobha Cinamon
    6) ND Passion
    7) Another Purva project to be launched soon.
    8) SNN Raja ETerniia
    9) SJR Regent park

Total around 5000+ apartments to be build in 4-5 yrs.

The approach road is not more than 20-30 feet wide. How are these societies going to tackle the traffic situation.

Again every resident would have to fight in the traffic to reach the main road i.e Sarjapur road of ORR. I cannot imagine how this place could develop.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav2k101
    Just checked on wikimapia.org , the Hosa road is more than 2 km from the site and that too the entry point from hosa road is through a village. Hence even in the inside road is wide , the road reaching to Hosa main road will be narrow.

What is this Sir!!! 2.0KM....???
    Please don't confuse others.....

CommentQuote
  • Thanks for pointing this out Sumitrananda.
    CommentQuote
  • I have myself been to this place. Its not 2kms definitely.
    @tananth, @sumitrananda plz let me know if there is any referral discount going on...this is what I read from a thread about the offer from SNN.
    I plan to invest soon.
    CommentQuote