Last updated: October 27 2012
4 | Posts
1541 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plotes behind ITC factory

Hi,
    Can someone provide feedback about EPI Heritage layout behind ITC factory? How does this compare to other layouts in the same area?

-indi

Re : Plotes behind ITC factory

Magnolia layout 2- behind itc factory

Originally posted by indi123 View Post
    Hi,
    Can someone provide feedback about EPI Heritage layout behind ITC factory? How does this compare to other layouts in the same area?

-indi
    Magnolia is one of other layouts which has 2 phases about 1.5 kms behind itc factory. They are both good gated plots with current prices being around 1600 psft. Not sure about others in that area and what is the future potential there. If anyone knows about these areas and there potential please update

Comment

Rashi Orchards and Tulips are good layouts with rates around 2200psf. In this general area, Jade Garden, in my opinion is the most under valued layout. It is a very old layout by K Raheja group. Hollywood and Swiss Town are good layouts but rates are higher in range of 2800 psf.

Comment

Where exactly is Magnolia layout located? Can I get web link details of this project?
        -indi

Comment

Originally posted by skm1967 View Post
          Rashi Orchards and Tulips are good layouts with rates around 2200psf. In this general area, Jade Garden, in my opinion is the most under valued layout. It is a very old layout by K Raheja group. Hollywood and Swiss Town are good layouts but rates are higher in range of 2800 psf.
          Which are good options for looking in the range of 1000 to 1500 rs. per sqrft around itc factory?

-indi

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X