Hi Folks,
I would like to know any good builders who is offering Flats in the range of 30 to 40L in Whitefield area, Bangalore.

Regards,
UK
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Uday,

As per my legwork in past few weeks you can find flats in the range of 30L-40L range on following two roads in whitefileld.

1) Borewell road - West of SH-35
    -> You will find atleast 10 ongoing projects on this road.

2) Immadihalli Main Road - East of SH-35
    -> You will find atleast 5 ongoing/upcoming projects in this range.

Please don't ask about Cauvery water :D
    For remaining things you can just visit & see the sites, locality.

I am bit tilted towards DSR Greenfields, but you can have your own judgement based on your needs.

Thanks,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anakin,
    Thanks for the information.
    Do you have any specific good ventures and what are the price range they are quoting. How long you have been trying. Is DSR Greenfields is approved from from BBMP? When is the Possession date for that?

Regards,
    UK
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Uday,

You can find lot of projects within 40L range in & around Whitefield.
    I am just mentioning few of them, but once you visit them you will see few more sites/hoardings on the same road, so not difficult to get details.

1) Ark Serene County - Near MVJCE college, Channasandra.
    2) Adhitya's Elan - Inside IT area of Whitefield.
    3) Aakruthi Aura - Almost on SH-35, quoted 3500/- psft
    4) Tanishq Arena - Small project ( 48 flats) 2700/- Mid 2013
    5) DSR Greenfields - Large project ( 200+ flats) 3000/- Mid 2013
    6) ND Laurel - Medium project ( 100+ flats) 3300/- End 2013

First four projects are from very new builders ( Either 1st or 2nd project in Bengaluru) while DSR & ND Developers are well known with multiple projects.

All of them have approvals from Development Authorities & Banks.
    Only buyer needs to decide based on his criteria ;)

Personally I am inclined towards DSR & ND and have talked to existing buyers.
    I may book a 2 BHK in coming week in either of them based on available units & negotiations.

All readers - If you have come across any better projects in this area, do share details.

Thanks,
    Anand
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anand,
    Did you get a chance to talk woth ND or DSR properties. What is the last price that they can offer the sites? I am looking either East or North face houses. Could you plz share the details if you have already approached them for price negotiations.
    Regards,
    Uday
    CommentQuote
  • there is also radiant apartment under progress near hopefarm junction.
    CommentQuote
  • @Uday, Let me know your email id, I will send you the DSR GreenFields & ND Laurel data.
    CommentQuote
  • I think "Hudi/Hoodi" is better option near Whitefields...not sure of any upcoming projects - check it urself by field surveyign Hudi

It's near Whitelfields and affordable - capital appreciation will be better here than any other location near Whitefields.
    CommentQuote