Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

Collapse
X
Collapse

GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

Last updated: September 15 2016
11 | Posts
4804 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

    Hi All,

    I'm looking at buying an apartment from investment (rental) point of view. I was considering GM Infinite daffodils/Silver Springfield on Hesarghatta Main road near yeshwantpur.

    Wanted to know about the builder. Also, considering the project would be ready by Dec 2014, what would be the rental prospects in this area (considering metro would be functional by then). Also, what would be the development prospect in this area.

    Thank you!
    Last edited September 16 2016, 05:10 PM.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

    Even though the price is less, the carpet area is very less due to architecture designs of building

    metro station is very near and you may expect rent of atleast 15k, but not as much as the rent apartments get in sarjapur road or whitefield

    Price of Kumar prince town and Pratham(jalahalli cross, 3500 and 4250 respectively) is more than GM

    A good buy if you want to use on own and for people working in and around peenya

    Try sobha aspire also if you can increase your budjet, current price is 3875 which may come down 100rs if you negotiate.

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

      Originally posted by Vjoshi View Post
      Even though the price is less, the carpet area is very less due to architecture designs of building

      metro station is very near and you may expect rent of atleast 15k, but not as much as the rent apartments get in sarjapur road or whitefield

      Price of Kumar prince town and Pratham(jalahalli cross, 3500 and 4250 respectively) is more than GM

      A good buy if you want to use on own and for people working in and around peenya

      Try sobha aspire also if you can increase your budjet, current price is 3875 which may come down 100rs if you negotiate.
      Thanks a lot VJoshi for your thoughts.

      With metro getting completed and the proposed industrial town, don't you think this area would have good appreciation and hence good rental prospect.
      Do you have idea on current rental in this area? What rental could be expected for a 3 BHK in by the time this project would get completed?

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

        Rent of atleast 20k, and it also depends on how you give the flat for example fully furnished, or basic etc.

        Getting a tenant for 2bhk will be much easier than 3bhk due to increase in nuclear families.

        Rent also depends on market condition, if the IT/Industrial sector does well you will get good rent or vice versa.

        If you are so concerned for rental income go for budget apartments in electronic city/marathalli/sarjapur road which will give you good income.

        or split your investment into

        1.2bhk flat in GM
        2. 30*40 BMRDA appoved site in nelamangala

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

          Originally posted by Vjoshi View Post
          Rent of atleast 20k, and it also depends on how you give the flat for example fully furnished, or basic etc.

          Getting a tenant for 2bhk will be much easier than 3bhk due to increase in nuclear families.

          Rent also depends on market condition, if the IT/Industrial sector does well you will get good rent or vice versa.

          If you are so concerned for rental income go for budget apartments in electronic city/marathalli/sarjapur road which will give you good income.

          or split your investment into

          1.2bhk flat in GM
          2. 30*40 BMRDA appoved site in nelamangala
          Thank you! Any feedback/Review on the builder (GM infinite). Is the builder reliable? How about the construction quality and commitment on timely delivery?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

            You have to do that work by visiting the earlier projects and talking to the residents there!!!!

            All the other projects are small and Infinite and daffodils are the big ones.

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

              Originally posted by karthikhr84 View Post
              Thank you! Any feedback/Review on the builder (GM infinite). Is the builder reliable? How about the construction quality and commitment on timely delivery?
              Hi Karthikhr84,

              Did you go with this project and what is your feedback? He is launching a new project and i wanted to know the feedback about the builder.......Reliability, building quality, delivery delays, approvals, delivery time etc.......

              If any body else have feedback on the builder, pls let me know.........

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

                any reviews about the builder

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

                  Hi karthikhr84,

                  Did you go with this project???
                  Would be very helpful if you could give your feed back about this builder.

                  Comment


                  • pinks123
                    pinks123 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    can u please let me know the completion status? i want to know about this builder and the completion status..
                • #10

                  #10

                  Re : GM Infinite Silver Springfield Vs. GM Infinite Daffodils, Hesarghatta, Bangalore

                  There is a user rajupilla ..please pm him to get feedback....

                  Comment

                  Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                  Working...
                  X