This project Century Infiniti is developed by Century Real Estate Holdings and is located near Hosa Road around 2 km off Sarjapur Road. Right now in pre-launch phase. Kind of smart homes. Guys some feedback - Is it worth investing?
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rajatmeh
    This project Century Infiniti is developed by Century Real Estate Holdings and is located near Hosa Road around 2 km off Sarjapur Road. Right now in pre-launch phase. Kind of smart homes. Guys some feedback - Is it worth investing?

Mr. Rajat,
    You did not mention the price. If it is 4000 psf then check SNN Raj Eternia on the same road. Anyway, The land price on Owners Court is 3500 psf and that's why at 4000 psf, Century Infiniti would be smart investment.
    --Sumitra--
    CommentQuote
  • check confident phoneix(owners share) ready to move in near by & before this.
    That is available at 3900/-
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitrananda
    Mr. Rajat,
    You did not mention the price. If it is 4000 psf then check SNN Raj Eternia on the same road.
    Anyway, The land price on Owners Court is 3500 psf and thats why at 4000 psf, Century Infiniti would be smart investment.

--Sumitra--

Yes the price is 3990/- psf. How will it be from investment perspective?
    I've seen Raj Eternia location but I think
    1) Century is a better builder than SNN.
    2) Location of Infiniti Is better, inside layout peaceful.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna2
    check confident phoneix(owners share) ready to move in near by & before this.
    That is available at 3900/-

I'm looking from investment perspective and don't want ready to move in.
    Don't have bulk money wanna pay in instalments.
    Also I'm not sure abt Confident, I don't know since when I'm seeing the apartment next to HM Symphony without any construction activity.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajatmeh
    Yes the price is 3990/- psf. How will it be from investment perspective?
    I've seen Raj Eternia location but I think
    1) Century is a better builder than SNN.
    2) Location of Infiniti Is better, inside layout peaceful.

Dear Rajat,

Practically, an investor would only concentrate on maximum return within his calculated risk appetite. "Better and Peaceful Location" and "Better or Best builder" never fit into it.
    Century is better than SNN? I would love to know the criteria of comparison.

Good Luck in Investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sumitrananda
    Dear Rajat,

Practically, an investor would only concentrate on maximum return within his calculated risk appetite. "Better and Peaceful Location" and "Better or Best builder" never fit into it.
    Century is better than SNN? I would love to know the criteria of comparison.

Good Luck in Investing.

What I meant was that if I am investing the product should be such that it gets buyers easily.
    CommentQuote
  • SNN was a steal at 3250-3600 price.Now SNN has increased price to 3950, I would suggest Century due to.

Fewer apartments compared to SNN
    Project Starting sooner than SNN
    Location near to sarjapur road than SNN
    Intial commitment is only 1lac. rest only when project commences compared to 9 or 15lacs which SNN is asking.
    CommentQuote
  • I had to make the same decision. I went with SNN Raj Eterniia. I am an investor, not an end user though the points mentioned below are valid for both investors and end user.

- I visited the SNN Raj Lake View and was very impressed by the club house architecture etc. SNN Raj Eterniia will be "better" than SNN Raj Lake view phase II. It will be their signature property in 45 acres land. I had a detailed conversation with the marketing lady. If it is any close to SNN Raj Lake View Phase II apartments, the end product will be impressive. A Singapore architecture firm by the name of RSP Architects has been finalized for this project (http://www.rsp.com.sg)

- Location: Yes Century Infiniti has a better location TODAY but think ahead. In 4 years how much would couple of kilometers matter. More importantly, SNN has SJR Regent Park right behind it, Purvankara adjacent to it and Shobha Cinnamon is adjacent to Purvankara. These are some good names. This area is bound to develop. We all know what happens when bunch of big developers have good properties right next to each other.

- Payment: Yes, you have to pay 9 lakhs today. If the property is launched at 4500 next November, you have already earned Rs 6.6 lakhs if you book at 3951 and 10.8 lakhs if you have booked at 3600. This is good return. I am assuming the size of 1200 Sq Feet for 2BHK. The way rates are going 4500 would be a conservative target. Shobha cinnamon will be ready for possession in few months.

Personally, I would only go for SNN Raj Eterniia unless:

- I do not have 9 Lakhs or 12 lakhs for down payment.
    - I am an end user and prefer smaller apartment complexes.

Also, if you decide to put money in SNN Raj Eterniaa, let me know. We both can benefit if I refer you.

Disclaimer: I have invested in SNN raj Eterniia - 2BHK at 3600.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LostGuy
    I had to make the same decision. I went with SNN Raj Eterniia. I am an investor, not an end user though the points mentioned below are valid for both investors and end user.

- I visited the SNN Raj Lake View and was very impressed by the club house architecture etc. SNN Raj Eterniia will be "better" than SNN Raj Lake view phase II. It will be their signature property in 45 acres land. I had a detailed conversation with the marketing lady. If it is any close to SNN Raj Lake View Phase II apartments, the end product will be impressive. A Singapore architecture firm by the name of RSP Architects has been finalized for this project (RSP Architects Planners & Engineers (Pte) Ltd)

- Location: Yes Century Infiniti has a better location TODAY but think ahead. In 4 years how much would couple of kilometers matter. More importantly, SNN has SJR Regent Park right behind it, Purvankara adjacent to it and Shobha Cinnamon is adjacent to Purvankara. These are some good names. This area is bound to develop. We all know what happens when bunch of big developers have good properties right next to each other.

- Payment: Yes, you have to pay 9 lakhs today. If the property is launched at 4500 next November, you have already earned Rs 6.6 lakhs if you book at 3951 and 10.8 lakhs if you have booked at 3600. This is good return. I am assuming the size of 1200 Sq Feet for 2BHK. The way rates are going 4500 would be a conservative target. Shobha cinnamon will be ready for possession in few months.

Personally, I would only go for SNN Raj Eterniia unless:

- I do not have 9 Lakhs or 12 lakhs for down payment.
    - I am an end user and prefer smaller apartment complexes.

Also, if you decide to put money in SNN Raj Eterniaa, let me know. We both can benefit if I refer you.

Disclaimer: I have invested in SNN raj Eterniia - 2BHK at 3600.

The referral benefit(30,000) will be only after 9 months that too when the referred one makes the payment of 25% to builder, It will not materialize if one of them cancels the booking.

As SNN has increased the price only a week back you will still have time of atlest a month or two to invest in it, search for the locality their are few other properties which are yet to be launched and you will get a good deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone booked in Century Infiniti?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Can someone who has booked / has some info about this project give some details?
    What is the best price per sq ft for this project ?
    What is the possession date that s been promised?
    Is it a good project for end use purpose?

Thanks
    CommentQuote