Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bangalore - Is It Worth of Buying a Plot in a Gated Community?

Collapse
X
Collapse

Bangalore - Is It Worth of Buying a Plot in a Gated Community?

Last updated: September 11 2015
6 | Posts
7939 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangalore - Is It Worth of Buying a Plot in a Gated Community?

Hi All, 
    I am planning to buy a plot in a gated community in Bangalore, there are builders offerring prices around Rs 400- Rs 900/sq-ft. These communities are mainly located on the outskirts of Bangalore - near the new Airport, Belandur, off Sarjapur, Chikkaballapur, Doddaballapur, beyond Hosur, etc. I am looking at it solely for investment purpose. I want to know how safe is it to invest in a plot in a gated community, are these communities legal. Will the rates appriciate and how easy or difficult is it to re-sale the property. They offer close to 100-200 plots of varying sizes and are usually spread over a land of 25 acres to 100 acres.

Re : Bangalore - Is It Worth of Buying a Plot in a Gated Community?

Dear Singh...
    why to take risk by investing the huge amount go with the least which starts from 400 or 500 per sqft , if the documents are clear if any builder provides you the Mother deed of that property then verify with your personal lawyer if he says ok go with that b'coz land always gives you value, where ever u purchase it dsnt bother u purchase in Bangalore ,hosur, or anywhere as of now the most happening place in Bangalore is Sarjapur road. but hardly you get the residential layout over their, coz the property value is very high in that area. their are some of the builders to name them is Nisarga, Nigmaa, Avs, NBR , Concorde, Srr Builders, Aishwarya, etc , Visit these people if it suites u then go ahead.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I have read in a few forums related to real estate which suggest that these gated communities are not completely approved by government bodies. I am more concerned about the fact that since I will be solely buying it for investment purpose, will it be easy to sell this plot a few years later.

Comment

Originally posted by SSinghi View Post
        Thanks for the reply.

I have read in a few forums related to real estate which suggest that these gated communities are not completely approved by government bodies. I am more concerned about the fact that since I will be solely buying it for investment purpose, will it be easy to sell this plot a few years later.
        Hi, did you come across any good gated community plot options? From reputed developers such as sobha, prestige etc.

Comment

Hi,

Did you find such investment in and around bangalore?

Comment

Originally posted by SSinghi View Post
            Thanks for the reply.

SSingh; Its not a bad idea to buy a plot in a gated community but you need to hire a good lawyer to verify the papers. The rate appreciation depends on the place, infrasturcture, future prospect.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X