X
Collapse

VRR Nest by VRR & Co. Buiilders & Developers at Electronic City, Bangalore

Last updated: August 2 2016
51 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : VRR Nest by VRR & Co. Buiilders & Developers at Electronic City, Bangalore

Hey Shekar,
    Firstly Thank you for the wishes.
    Well regarding the industries around, yes there are however it has both its positive and negative of the same.

As in there is a silk factory opp and there is a tata warehouse besides. Its not a very big industrial area and having said that the occupancy around vrr nest would be very minimal and therefore possibilty of getting water are high (however still depends on the luck to get ample water). It does not get any waste around this area from the factories around.

Regarding the price its two eight zero zero.

Good luck.

Let me know if you go ahead with bookings, we can form a community.
    Last edited April 8 2013, 09:48 AM.

Comment

Hi Zaheer,

When did you book it? I booked in VRR last sunday. but not for this price. They were not ready to negotiate.

Comment

Hi,

even i want to book in vrr nest .Can you tell what price u booked it for?

Comment

hi anup, how much they are quoting initially?? have u done the legal verification as well? any info is appreciated, thannks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by zaheermabbas View Post
            Hey Shekar,
            Well regarding the industries around, yes there are however it has both its positive and negative of the same.

As in there is a silk factory opp and there is a tata warehouse besides. Its not a very big industrial area and having said that the occupancy around vrr nest would be very minimal and therefore possibilty of getting water are high (however still depends on the luck to get ample water). It does not get any waste around this area from the factories around.

Good luck.

hi zaheer, i would like to go ahead if its still at 2800rs....... awaiting a positive reply at the earliest.
            thanks a lot in advance.
            shekhar.
            Last edited April 11 2013, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Where is it located ? do we need to take left before pes college

Comment

i booked for 3000rs. they were not ready to come down from this. . Even though floor charge(100rs) is not considered.

Zaheer, Whom did you contact? Can you please pass his/her number?

Comment

Interested in nest

Hey Guys.... Even I am interested in this project.
                  Can we make a group?
                  Originally posted by zaheermabbas View Post
                  Hey Shekar,

Good luck.

Comment

Am looking for feedback on this one as well. I am looking to invest for the long term in Bangalore and do not stay in India. Any thoughts on future development of the area around this property? Will it be considered a a well sought after property post development?

Comment

where excatly is this located,how to reach ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X