Ruby Residential Paradise in Hoskote, Bangalore

Last updated: May 16 2017
17 | Posts
5592 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ruby Residential Paradise in Hoskote, Bangalore

Has anyone bought a site in BMRDA approved Ruby residential paradise near hoskote?
    Heard that its still in development phase, is it worth to buy a site here?

Re : Ruby Residential Paradise in Hoskote, Bangalore

hemantkumar : did you buy plot from Ruby residential paradise?
    Has any one bought plots in this project? Any input will be of great help.

Comment

Yes, I am also planning to buy a plot there. What is the price he is quoting for you.It was around 1450 per sqft for me couple of weeks ago, not sure if the price still holds.
      Last edited April 30 2013, 10:22 PM.

Comment

@vookasrini I guess price might be same …not sure though as heard it from a colleague few days back.
        I’m planning to buy a plot and came across few in and around Hoskote (Platinum properties, Tulips, Adithya) found lot of discussion on other projects but no feedback on Ruby residential... Do you have any more details on this project?

Comment

I am planning on buying a plot in Ruby and given an advance aswell. It is BMRDA approved and overall development is done and price looks reasonable. Was able to get it to 1400 for non-corner east facing plot.
          Let me know if you have prices for any others you have seen.

Comment

Platinum properties

Hi Did you guys buy from platinum.
            I heard all the plots in this phase have been sold out. Now they have started one more layout in the same road, 5km ahead of this project.
            I am planning to buy in this new layout, please share your experiences with this developers.
            Did you faced any issues? or i can go ahead and buy without any doubts?

Comment

The prices are Rs. 1650/sq.ft now... has anyone booked any plot with them. Please let me know i just visited yesterday and i still don't understand why are the developers are not marketing themselves instead of giving the project to some marketing agency.

Comment

1450 per sqft,, next to mvj collge hoskote, mellona

I purchased 3 around couple of months back way lesser price than this
                current price is 1450 per sqft.. Fully developed.. On highway.. There are few resales..
                you can reach builder on site itself..
                Just search MVJ Medical college Hoskote, Karantak in google maps.. and zoom it..
                you can see how close this layout its

Specifically for end users,, it will be the good..
                NOTE: I am not from builder.. agent or trying to sell my stuff.. I am just trying to pass the info for the people who r interested in Hoskote area.
                There is no sense to pay 1650 on hoskote Malur road project when u r getting 1450 per sqft on highway itself..
                And this is the layout in which times of india artha property has their model villa

Comment

from which builder did you purchase? is it Aadithya grand or platinum royal city? please update me... also can you explain about the buying process and legal

Comment

Guys,

Recently i came to know abt this project, how is it? Did any one buy from Ruby paradise..! What's the current price in this layout and how far the basic amenities are developed like water,electricity, drainage etc., i am not looking for investment.. but for construction all these are very much needed so i am concerned on these facilities, hope some of you can give me a better idea on this project.

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X