Hi,

I need reviews on Foyer City by Foyer Constructions in doddathogur,Electronic City.They have one more apartment - Foyer Infinity.How is the construction quality.Are their documents clear, it has been told that it is BDA approved.How to check whether it is approved by BDA.Does any one booked in it.

Thanks and Regards
Kiruthika V.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Same here looking for more info on this project as well
    CommentQuote
  • Foyer City

Hi Had been to Foyer City in Doddathogur. They were quoting 2500 psft. They have 4 blocks A, B, C, D. I felt it was a little inside and covered by other apartments, may not have much ventilation. Price wise it seems to be ok. You can probably approach a lawyer if you're keen on finding that it is BDA approved. Even otherwise if you're interested, you can ask for the Legal documents (Any Builder will give, should not hesitate to give). Ask him for a No objection certificate from BDA or approval letter from BDA. But in the future since Doddathogur is surrounded by Electronic City, there's lot of scope for improvement. Also please check put other apartments in the same area by Vasavi Builder. He has around 4-5 apartments in the same area, mostly almost completed and was quoting 2300 psft (200 Rs. Less).
    CommentQuote
  • "But in the future since Doddathogur is surrounded by Electronic City, there's lot of scope for improvement."

Doddathogur has been surrounded by electronic city since 15 years. How much improvement has happened already (according to your observation) and relative to that, how much more , you feel, may happen.

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Vasavi Builder

Thanks for the information Ravi.I looked Vasavi Rainbow by Vasavi builder.The flat is little spacious than Foyer City, but it is panchayat approved project.Is that safe to buy panchayat approved project.Will there be any problem in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Vasavi Rainbow

Yes most of the other projects there are Panchayat approved, reason being areas like Doddathogur, Naganathapura and surrounding areas are just under the jurisdiction of BBMP. They were not under BBMP earlier. thats why some projects have Panchayat Approval..But i'm not sure legal issues as to what might happen after projects are brought there.. However once BBMP has jurisdiction over the specific layout, as per my knowledge Gram Panchayat will not have any authority..Regarding this i would advise you to talk to a lawyer...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks Ravi...
    CommentQuote
  • pls share the details for this new project including location
    CommentQuote
  • The location of Vasavi Rainbow is very interior and roads are also horrible.He is a new builder, don't know how the quality will be.Please have a visit and check the documents before proceeding.
    CommentQuote
  • Foyer city seems to be good,only bad thing about this project is horrible road....
    CommentQuote
  • Yes the road from HCL gate is a bottlenect during peak office hours, but the point is site is just <2kms from the major IT companies here. Also i am not sure on how many are aware of the two roads behind Foyer that goes to HOSA road and another to bannerghatta.
    Any more info plz share
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Request all the buyers of the project Foyer City by Foyer Constructions Pvt. Ltd. to join the FB group. Please search for Foyer City in Facebook and become a member.

Thanks,
    Aravind
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

People who have bought in Foyer city, can someone give a feedback? I visited the site last week, and they said posession will be on Dec 2013. Abut 30% flats are still available. Anyone dealt with the land owner share of the flats? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Good construction in bad location and without any open space.
    CommentQuote
  • rameshh, have you bought there? Bad location because of the bad roads or any other reason?
    CommentQuote
  • @Venu, i have booked a flat there in Nov 2012. Construction is good and even we have checked with the workers on this and also there is no delay in payment to the workers. Now SBI home loan is also approved. All the builders have agreed to put up a concrete road with budget of 60Lakhs. The work has already started. And with the road coming up, the site will be accessible better than what it is now.

As per builder, we can move in by 31st March 2014 with 10 days of buffer max.

Regards,
    Aravind
    CommentQuote