Recently I have spent a lot of time to understand the dynamics of Bangalore Real Estate. It has been slow learning till now and following is a list of projects to what it all boils down to (Projects that I am interested in)

a. Salarpuria Greenage Phase 1

Base Price: INR 4900 psft
Construction Status: Ready to Move In
Hosur Road

b. Mantri Serenity Phase II

Base Price: INR 4690 psft
Construction Status: Pre Launch
Kanakpura Road

c. Shanders Alta Vista

Base Price: INR 3800 psft
Electronic City Phase 1

d. Sobha Chrysanthemum

Base Price: INR 4500 psft
Thanisandra

e. Assetz East Point

Base Price: INR 4550 psft
Construction Status: Pre Launch
Outer Ring Road

Now I would love to hear opinions and arguments for or against all of the above from people in the forum. There is no particular location criteria that I have other than it should be good. I am kind of skeptical about the pricing that prevails right now in Bangalore but then since I am new here I don't really have an opinion on the same.

It will be really awesome if guys who have been actively participating in Bangalore Real Estate can share more knowledge about the projects I have listed above and help me take an informed decision.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • It would be also more useful to every one for their knowledge as well as to give meaningful comments , if you could also add the location against each of the projects identified by you
    CommentQuote
  • For less than 3000 per sq.ft. I can show you something you will fall instantly in love with. But you cant have a Free Lunch to get the information.

Although the Internet is full of 1000s of advertisements or projects listed by 1000s of dedicated Realty Websites and you visit those websites everyday, there are some Hidden Gems that can never be found by anybody but by a Professional. When you connect with such guys, it will save you a lot of precious time, effort and money. And you can save yourself from driving yourself insane.
    CommentQuote
  • @atasipani, check your mailbox in 5 minutes.
    CommentQuote
  • H,
    I have just done a initial booking for a villa at Brick Field Shelters off Hosur road for a total of 49L (all incl) for 1400sft buildup. Can you please comment on the price and future of that area/property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RKIdiot
    My views marked in Bold.

Assetz have again increased their prices. I am sick of these sneaky tactics by big builders to increase prices on every small achievement. Project Wise even though I agree with your views but on principle I am going to give it a pass.

Just out of curiosity I wanted to know why you are so negative on Shanders, is it that the builder has an ugly past or is it specifically related to the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    For less than 3000 per sq.ft. I can show you something you will fall instantly in love with. But you cant have a Free Lunch to get the information.

Although the Internet is full of 1000s of advertisements or projects listed by 1000s of dedicated Realty Websites and you visit those websites everyday, there are some Hidden Gems that can never be found by anybody but by a Professional. When you connect with such guys, it will save you a lot of precious time, effort and money. And you can save yourself from driving yourself insane.

Good Marketing Ravikanth!

For me paying a certain fee to a professional is not an issue but only if the service is worth it. The other thing is that I dont think you know for sure (Just by reading this single post of mine) that I will fall in love with this project that you are talking about. It might be an awesome investment opportunity for yourself but it might not titillate me the same way.

In order to take an informed decision I have to understand what location the project is in and who is the builder and what is the background of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Transporter.

If you are looking for long term investment than go for a site,

with 80 lacs budget you will get a good 60*40 site in Banashankari 6th stage which is BDA approved.

You can also check out golden valley from prisha properties (ad is there in TOI today)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Ravi,

Am interested in buying apartment, let me know how I can meet with you as I am also on Bannerghatta rd as you are.

Madhu
    Originally Posted by RAVIKANTH
    For less than 3000 per sq.ft. I can show you something you will fall instantly in love with. But you cant have a Free Lunch to get the information.

CommentQuote