Brigade Exotica in Old Madras Road, Bangalore

Last updated: March 10 2013
5 | Posts
4846 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brigade Exotica in Old Madras Road, Bangalore

Can anyone please help me with the current prices in Brigade Exotica? Is it a good investment to get into?

Re : Brigade Exotica in Old Madras Road, Bangalore

http://www.brigadegroup.com/investor...on-2012-13.pdf
    only 56/237 units sold go through the above article and decide yourself

Comment

Hi,
      I did like the plan, specification of exotica and its location. Especially floor plan is futuristic. Again carpet ratio is poor. But blocker for me was the price tag, for the same price I get villa within whitefield.

BTW, check out their cost sheet, VAT/ST charges are really on higher side. For 2650 sq ft apartment it comes around 13 lakhs :-). For me its look like hidden charges. And maint charges will easily cross 10k per month, for big shots it is not an issue :-) but it was for me.

Remember price is negotiable, so bargain as the no of units sold is very less. Or wait for festival season to get some goodies like home automation or modular kitchen which they offered in past. Also remember seeing 9 lakhs benefit offer going during this month.

Comment

Originally posted by monaan View Post
        Can anyone please help me with the current prices in Brigade Exotica? Is it a good investment to get into?
        BTW, cost of 2640 sq ft apartment costs 1.4 crore inclusive of all. This was for 1st 5 floor with basic cost of 4140 for outside view.

This was 3 months back :-)

Comment

Thanks everyone for the replies. All builders seem to escalate the prices in Bangalore unreasonably. I was looking at Salapuria Magnificia who are quoting Rs 1000 more than Exotica. Makes sense to go for Villa projects!

Comment

yep you are right the plan is really futuristic. The project seems to come in luxury range. But luxury is not just floor plan. I found lot many other issues with the project
            1. Water level is low. Also as this location is industrial ground water must have been polluted.
            2. Location will take long time to become livable. Its hard to get a shop in that road.
            3. Project is next to highway, which would create more noise and air pollution
            4. Maintenance will be on higher side, difficult to afford
            5. High tension wire nearby
            6. As mentioned correctly VAT/ST/Reg is on higher side
            7. Brigade's customer service is really bad. Hard to deal with.
            8. Same price i can go for villament in better location. or get 4BHK with the same price of 3BHK

Comment

Tags: None
            Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X