Hi All,
I have been looking out for acquiring a villa in Bangalore and came to know about Concorde group, which has this 3 bed room duplex villa (Sylvan View) in Electronic city. Detail: ]http://www.concordegroup.co.in/projects/sylvan_view/overview.htm.

Has anyone booked a place here? How is Concorde group as a developer? I spoke to one of their saleswoman on the , and she was quoting around 58 lacs for 30x50 duplex 3BHK villa. Thought it was a bit on a higher side, considering the current state of the real estate. And she quoted, that the villas are almost ready for occupation! In other forum (in another website), I heard that Sylvan view project has stalled or delayed.. so, bit of a surprise to hear about the ready status! Your comments and views will be highly appreciated!

Nash.

Has anyone booked a place here? How is Concorde group as a developer? I spoke to one of their saleswoman on the , and she was quoting around 58 lacs for 30x50 duplex 3BHK villa. Thought it was a bit on a higher side, considering the current state of the real estate. And she quoted, that the villas are almost ready for occupation! In other forum (in another website), I heard that Sylvan view project has stalled or delayed.. so, bit of a surprise to hear about the ready status! Your comments and views will be highly appreciated!

Nash
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I am investor in concorde sylvan view.

I will tell you the + & -. You take a call.

+es
    builder is reputable
    generally does not go back on his words
    he takes outmost care not to spoil his name
    sylvan view is complete and atleast 20+ families are living there
    the concept of gated community is good (basically whole thing belongs to 200 owners)
    close to ecity phase 2

-es
    some illegal occupants have come up near the project (actually right in front). This will bring down the value
    reaching the place from main road is not easy (but that is likely to change)
    pace of providing amenities is slow
    lot of owners have been trying but have not got any clients who would want to rent and occupy
    CommentQuote
  • sharanbr and b.nash, what is the price for a 30x50 villa there? what is the built up and carpet area?

I've seen that most villas in the periphery of bangalore, incuding whitefield, are unoccupied because no one is willing to rent them. Expats want villas and are willing to pay a price, but most of those that are available are not 'good' enough for them.
    CommentQuote