Last updated: January 17 2013
10 | Posts
3253 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Villa in Sarjapur is the best

Hi Guys,
    I am planning to buy a Villa in Sarjapur Area and I am confused between the below 3 options, please let me know which one is better, considering the build quality, the approach etc.

1. Peninsula Palmville - Build Quality is not so great and small community but cheaper.
    2. Heritage County - Good quality and layout but I am not preferring this becoz of High Tension Cables.
    3. Skylite Vesta - This looks good since its situated directly on National Highway which is a better location compared to Heritage but new project.

Re : Which Villa in Sarjapur is the best

rahul249, how much are they charging for each ?

Comment

Price is more or less similar considering the amenities, peninsula is a bit cheaper but if u consider the extra amenities provided in other projects like headroom,sump etc, peninsula also comes to the same price.

Comment

Palmville is best option

IMHO, Palmville is the best option if you consider value for money.
        Pros:
        1. Really nice ppl: Unlike other builders, who shows attitude, peninsula hv really nice staff and go extra-mile to help
        2. Completely customizable villas: The villas can be completely customized (except for the front-facing look). You get 3 sittings with architect to discuss the changes and finalize the plan.
        3. Best Price: Considering the quality, I would say Palmville is way under-priced.
        4. On-time project delivery: Looking at all their old projects and considering the current progress of Palmville, they are on-track for timely delivery. Last thing you want is investing more than half crore rs. without anything in ur hand.

Cons:
        1. Brand-value: Compared to other builder, Peninsula Infra is an upcoming builder. For some this may be problem. But I think since they want to establish brand, they will strive to deliver best results.

Comment

But I heard that their Construction Quality is not so great.
          check this link:
          https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-vesta?t=46066

Comment

Hi All,

I have more then 5 friends who bought in Peninsula properties and after comparing all of these options i even bought one in Palmville because of the following reasons
            1. Peninsula Palmville - The construction quality along with the materials used in the villa is above standrad i would say as by looking at their already 2 completed properties (Passiflora and Park ville)
            The road used are Concrete roads and not tar roads which other builders provide.
            Underground sewage and not open one (other builders have open)
            rain water harvesting and the construction of the inside roads are slope so that rain water will flow down to the storage place.
            Builder is very genuine and what ever he tells it delivers.
            Already 2 of my friends moved to the Parkville and remaining 4 who bought in Palmville are waiting to move once it completes.

Also it's not cheaper because for a 1500 sft plot size the construction is 1550 and you have the option to change the internal design and add addition space for construction and if you make 1800 then the cost is same as Heritage.

Other builders 1500 sft size the construction is ~1720
            2. Heritage : No comments as this is their first project and can't comment till we see once it completed

3. Skylite Vista : Heard it's the same group as Heritage.

What ever you decide but that area is growing very fast.

Comment

Hi, would you be able to disclose at what rates and when they did book their villas?

Comment

any idea about pushpam group of villas?
                and how's the road/ approach to these above mentioned villas?

Comment

Is there some one who bought villa in skylite vesta

Hello friends,

Is there some one who bought villa in skylite vesta. I am planing to buy villa in this project. Unfortunately i am not able to find more information on the website.

Comment

@rahul249: If you feel villament is a option and you are ready to enter pre launch then a new project is coming up near bellandur gate by Nitesh very soon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X