Last updated: January 7 2014
14 | Posts
8033 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peninsula Palmville or Heritage County or Skylite Vesta

Hi Guys,
    I am planning to buy a Villa in Sarjapur Area and I am confused between the below 3 options, please let me know which one is better, considering the build quality, the approach etc.

1. Peninsula Palmville - Build Quality is not so great and small community but cheaper.
    2. Heritage County - Good quality and layout but I am not preferring this becoz of High Tension Cables.
    3. Skylite Vesta - This looks good since its situated directly on National Highway which is a better location compared to Heritage but new project.

The prices are more or less similar, considering the amenities.

Re : Peninsula Palmville or Heritage County or Skylite Vesta

Originally posted by rahul249 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I am planning to buy a Villa in Sarjapur Area and I am confused between the below 3 options, please let me know which one is better, considering the build quality, the approach etc.

1. Peninsula Palmville - Build Quality is not so great and small community but cheaper.
    2. Heritage County - Good quality and layout but I am not preferring this becoz of High Tension Cables.
    3. Skylite Vesta - This looks good since its situated directly on National Highway which is a better location compared to Heritage but new project.

You are correct the quality is not good at all, Villas looking older due to cheap finishing, Ignore this

Check the sites which are not below/far from the high tension cables, 30*50 plans are good.

New project you have option to choose, check all the specifications and floor plans, Try to get the completion date and compensation if builders delays the project included in the contract.

SRR urban green also looks good provided its 9 lacs costlier

Anupama villas- They have some prelaunch offers check on it as well.

Comment

But I heard that their Construction Quality is not so great.
      check this link:
      https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...-vesta?t=46066

Comment

Peninsula Palmville or Heritage County or Skylite Vesta

Hi All,

I have 6 friends who bought in Peninsula properties and after comparing all of these options i even bought one in Palmville because of the following reasons

1. Peninsula Palmville - The construction quality along with the materials used in the villa is above standrad i would say as by looking at their already 2 completed properties (Passiflora and Park ville)
        The road used are Concrete roads and not tar roads which other builders provide.
        Underground sewage and not open one (other builders have open)
        rain water harvesting and the construction of the inside roads are slope so that rain water will flow down to the storage place.
        Builder is very genuine and what ever he commits he delivers.
        Already 2 of my friends moved to the Parkville and remaining 4 who bought in Palmville are waiting to move once it completes.

Also it's not cheaper because for a 1500 sft plot size the construction is 1550 and you have the option to change the internal design and add addition space for construction and if you make 1800 then the cost is same as Heritage.

Other builders 1500 sft size the construction is ~1720
        2. Heritage : No comments as this is their first project and can't comment till we see once it completed

3. Skylite Vista : Heard it's the same group as Heritage.

What ever you decide but that area is growing very fast.

Comment

I went to Heritage County last Sunday and they have done a very good job with the construction. There are about a 100 villas under construction and quality is looks good but the model villa i think though the floor plan is nice they could have still done a better job.

Comment

Originally posted by rahul249 View Post
            Hi Guys,

Did you finalize anything? Sailing in same boat..

Comment

Guys, any final pointers? I'm also looking for one and would like know their final offerings, please.

Comment

I took a 1200 sft villa in Heritage 6 months ago. Quite happy so far lets see how the final outcome will be.

Comment

Tech4pk ankurec10 ashwarth .. am on same boat .. u guys finalised something ?

Siva M

Comment

Originally posted by Kamaleshan View Post
                    I took a 1200 sft villa in Heritage 6 months ago. Quite happy so far lets see how the final outcome will be.
                    How much was the price ?

Siva M

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X