Bangalore Are Promoters of Amoda Properties amp Aishwarya the Same

Last updated: October 22 2015
13 | Posts
3694 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangalore Are Promoters of Amoda Properties amp Aishwarya the Same

I require someone in the forum to confirm if Amoda properties and Aishwarya have the same promoters of the names N.H.Bhaskar Reddy and N.H.Prasad Reddy.

If they are one and the same it would be well advised to be careful in dealings with them, as they have a long list of cases against them for land related issues.

Any light in this regard from someone who knows them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bundle to the forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re : Bangalore Are Promoters of Amoda Properties amp Aishwarya the Same

May be. This is general trend by fraud developer's change the group name & dupe people again.people get trapped again.

Comment

Hi nirajaahuja,

I would like to conform you that amoda properties and aishwarya are not the same and also amoda properties runs under the name of Mr Chalapathi.

N.H. Bhaskar Reddy and N.H.Prasad Reddy does not own either amoda properties or Aiswarya.

In this regard may i like to know on whose names the land issues are related to(cases).

Answer to the above question would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Please look at https://amodasprings.wordpress.com/, they are frauds and cheating the people. Thou Amoda Springs was marketed by Chalapathy Naidu, internall they all (4 of them) have the unregistered MOU signed to market N.H. Bhaskar Reddy and N.H.Prasad Reddy land by forming the layout by N H Sharabha Reddy. They are not refunding the booking charges paid, since 6-8 months, we are behind them and new stories are being formed. They have suggested us to go fight the case legally or do whatever you can. Please join us if are already in the trap else be warned that you will be soon in the trap.
        Last edited March 2 2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Excellent information . keep all informed.
          Our people will always blindly invest by looking at the advertisements.

Comment

B V Malla Reddy another victim of N H Bhaskar Redddy http://www./ask-anish-palms-202676-page-2.html

Comment

Now we have formed group of 35+ customers who are in dangling state as still the layout has been in the same state from past 2 years. We approached developers, they are asking all the layout customers to contribute more funds to develop even after registration.

When customers have given lakhs of funds, still developers needs more money which shows the greediness and not ready to commit on agreement papers for new funds. Existing customers do not have trust on builder now. Builders like these spoils other builders reputation and trust.

Investors are in fixed state because there is no financial growth, development has not been completed and new customers are not interested to buy because of the current state of the plots. Whoever have registered unreleased sites are in panic as neither they can sell nor keep the plot with them as they are not getting e-Khatha for the plots.

Customers who have booked by paying the advance are not getting the refunded, running behind the legal cases against the builder. Builder is ready to register these booked plots with unreleased state to new customers again to make some more money and fraud.

There has been lot of legal cases against builders on unreleased plots why still BMRDA not directed sub-registrar to stop registering the unreleased plots. Is it because they want to let builders make more money, more frauds, more legal cases and hence in-out flow of money to the government to run such scams?

Comment

Originally posted by nirajaahuja View Post
                I require someone in the forum to confirm if Amoda properties and Aishwarya have the same promoters of the names N.H.Bhaskar Reddy and N.H.Prasad Reddy.

If they are one and the same it would be well advised to be careful in dealings with them, as they have a long list of cases against them for land related issues.

Any light in this regard from someone who knows them would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a bundle to the forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
                Please read this blog, it may help you...
                https://amodasprings.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by krishna2 View Post
                  May be. This is general trend by fraud developer's change the group name & dupe people again.people get trapped again.
                  Please read this article, its very much true.

Comment

Originally posted by dasarajud View Post
                    Hi nirajaahuja,

I would like to conform you that amoda properties and aishwarya are not the same and also amoda properties runs under the name of Mr Chalapathi.

N.H. Bhaskar Reddy and N.H.Prasad Reddy does not own either amoda properties or Aiswarya.

In this regard may i like to know on whose names the land issues are related to(cases).

Answer to the above question would be greatly appreciated.
                    Please read this article. Let me tell you the roles of each person which will help you make the decision.
                    Project: Amoda Springs
                    Land Owners - Bhaskar Reddy & Prasad Reddy
                    Developers - Sharabh Reddy
                    Marketing - Chalapathy Naidu
                    According to the MOU, all three are responsible for failure of Amoda Springs project, legal actions have been initiated against the fraudsters.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X