Dear all,

I am looking for 2bhk in JP Nagar...between 2nd and 5th phase....Can anyone shed some light abt.any good builders/any contruction work happening around that area...

Thanks...
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There's one project Sumukha opal,saw on the way in 5th phase...u can google nd check their plans...
    CommentQuote
  • below are few projects,

Sumukha Opal
    Radiant Rose
    Mahaveer (dont know the project name but u can get in there website)
    CommentQuote
  • One of the best project is Elita promenade
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jack2012
    One of the best project is Elita promenade

I don't think so. It is the most delayed project, check mouthshut for the complaints. Also the construction quality is so-so, and the rates are premium. It is based next to a lake, which stinks heavily during the day. The apartments look beautiful from far. Also the plans are very spacious. And also the complex is good. But due to poor quality of construction, I didn't consider it. However the swimming pool is very good size and also it is indoor.

I had seen the rates as 3BHK 1590sqft for 64-70L in 2011. Now I think they are asking more but lost of apartments maybe avaiable, both from builders as well as brokers/investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mymarji
    I don't think so. It is the most delayed project, check mouthshut for the complaints. Also the construction quality is so-so, and the rates are premium. It is based next to a lake, which stinks heavily during the day. The apartments look beautiful from far. Also the plans are very spacious. And also the complex is good. But due to poor quality of construction, I didn't consider it. However the swimming pool is very good size and also it is indoor.

I had seen the rates as 3BHK 1590sqft for 64-70L in 2011. Now I think they are asking more but lost of apartments maybe avaiable, both from builders as well as brokers/investors.

Drain View is a better name for the so called Lake View apartments in Phase II of this complex Atleast thats how I felt when I visited a few of the apartments sometime ago.
    CommentQuote