Sort by :
Filter by :
- 1. Ask to get the listing of buildings they have finished earlier.
2. Try to find buyers of the same apartment project and discuss with them.
3. Ask details of all approvals.
4. Try to get a loan even if you have money to pay...
5. Hiring a property lawyer is always better.
hope this helps.CommentQuote1Flag
- Lawyer will charge you 3-4K max, and will save you from trouble.
And only buy ready to move.CommentQuote1Flag
- check BMRDA approval-- if no walk out
new builder/old or small/big does not make any difference as soon as you have BMRDA approval
check on what state the BMRDA approval is and what units/plots are allowed to sell
Make sure builder is not selling illegal property like--builder has approval for 5 floors but he might have constructed illegal pent house
and use your common sense like,, if you are getting any property with below market price and then it smells some bad thing into the dealCommentQuote1Flag
- Hi ajvaad007,
I am also in a similar situation. Can you please let me know which property u have zeroed on.. U can send me private msg.
Would be very helpful if you could pls share ur knowledge.
- Originally Posted by jeetcpLawyer will charge you 3-4K max, and will save you from trouble.
And only buy ready to move.
Can you give any good property lawyer contact details?CommentQuote0Flag
Pls share the lawyer details once u get one.. Which property are you considering.. I am also on a hunt to find a property of choice for myself..CommentQuote0Flag