Sort by :
Filter by :
- Suggest some projects also which is available at 40-60% price of RTM you are aware prelaunch stage.CommentQuote0Flag
- krishna2: which are in Bangalore are you considering?CommentQuote0Flag
- Suggest any area in bangalore.60% cheaper means RTM rate is Rs 4000 & prelaunch price is Rs 1600.i can't find any such genuine deals.CommentQuote0Flag
- Suggest some properties in sarjapur or white field which are currently in work in progress state..CommentQuote0Flag
- Would like to know myself, any such deals where the pre launch is expected to be 40-60% lesser than the future RTM price. Same areas as above, or rather any 'decent' area in Bangalore/.CommentQuote0Flag
eg: Godrej ecity pre launch was at Rs 2999 psft on 4-10-12 today already in 10 weeks booking IInd at Rs 3500 even before any work has commenced. One more phase to be launched later. Delivery in in mid 2015 and by then can be expected to be around 5500 to 6000 psft at the time of delivery.
Similarly you will find the case to be with Prestige Casa Bella, Prestige misty waters, Godrej Gold county, Or any earlier good developer project!CommentQuote0Flag
- Again the question arises, do we really believe that the prices in those areas will actually rise to 5500 - 6000 psft? Of course you could site multiple examples like above, where the prices have actually shot up. But again my next question (not being really cynical) is that are there buyers in the market also available ? or is it just a hoax? I may understand and agree prices do go up, but again they could also be inflated by the brokers/ dealers. Do any deals even happen at the rates of 5500 - 6000 psft once they are open for Reg?
Probably you would sense the thoughts in my head, which are the same for any one else, a question like - How sure can someone be to be sure enough?CommentQuote1Flag
- Well to be honest only time will tell!
However economies are driven by self instinct for survival and the economies which are now under pressure namely the US & Europe will obviate the flow of funds into developing economies of BRIC countries among which India stands out due to its democratic setup!CommentQuote0Flag
- True - I have been roaming around on Sarjapur Road and ORR area, my brother's flat is the live example. It was booked at 1200-1400 psft in 2005 I believe. Today I think it can fetch more than 3500 psft as its right behind Salarpuria Tech park.
How ever I still can't epect 5500-6000 rates for this flat. May be in the future I can.
I also agree with the value of rupee fluctuating and the markets in US driving the IT city Bangalore, if all being well, prices may surely go up.CommentQuote0Flag