Hi all,

My query is for the learned members of this forum.
I want to know, whether Skylark Arcadia Phase 2 ( SLA 2) is a good place to invest and stay as well? T

There are multiple versions about this project. Some say, the current price tag is good at 6200/- even though it was launched at 5500/- and has a potential to get appreciated to 8000/- to 9000/- at the time of possession ( say 18 to 24 months).
When we ask people who have purchased a Villa in Phase 1, they vouch for the quality, space, greenery, price worth etc. On connectivity, they are saying only a 200 meter patch is due to be put up which SLA will themselves put in near future and they say, it is not a big concern.

Another version is, it is in an isolated and far away place with poorest connectivity possible.. With no other real estate developments happening around this area, there will be zilch appreciation for next 5 years or even 10 years. One has to pass through villages and no hospitals nearby. So, neither it is a good place for investment nor is a place to live in.

As regards to the developer credentials, it is said they are slightly better off than the rest in terms of delayed possessions, but they are not in the league of leading developers in Bangalore.

What is the real picture? If u were to purchase a Villa, will you buy SLA 2?
If yes, on what merits ?
If no, on what concerns?

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,

Ramaswamy.
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by manikandanr
    Hi all,

My query is for the learned members of this forum.
    I want to know, whether Skylark Arcadia Phase 2 ( SLA 2) is a good place to invest and stay as well? T

There are multiple versions about this project. Some say, the current price tag is good at 6200/- even though it was launched at 5500/- and has a potential to get appreciated to 8000/- to 9000/- at the time of possession ( say 18 to 24 months).
    When we ask people who have purchased a Villa in Phase 1, they vouch for the quality, space, greenery, price worth etc. On connectivity, they are saying only a 200 meter patch is due to be put up which SLA will themselves put in near future and they say, it is not a big concern.

Another version is, it is in an isolated and far away place with poorest connectivity possible.. With no other real estate developments happening around this area, there will be zilch appreciation for next 5 years or even 10 years. One has to pass through villages and no hospitals nearby. So, neither it is a good place for investment nor is a place to live in.

As regards to the developer credentials, it is said they are slightly better off than the rest in terms of delayed possessions, but they are not in the league of leading developers in Bangalore.

What is the real picture? If u were to purchase a Villa, will you buy SLA 2?
    If yes, on what merits ?
    If no, on what concerns?

Thanks in advance.

Warm regards,

Ramaswamy.

I am one of the owner of villa in phase-1, so my opinion maybe biased. As far as isolation is considered, yes its true.Right now no big mall/hospital is next to it as it is a pure residential zone. You can find all big malls and hospitals and IT park within a radius of 4 to 5 kms. There are some big high ticket project coming up in that area by many prominent builders(just checkout confident ad for plot selling at 3750 per sqft in todays TOI which is not even fully developed layout and it is very close to this project) . BTW, project is very close to CBD as compared to many other villa project. One of the reason you are getting it at 6.2K is that place is not much crowded right now. Once all the development completes, Why will you get it for 6.2 when other builders in vicinity is quoting 10k+? As far as villa quality(only phase-1, I am not sure of phase-2) goes, I am sure you will not find any other villa of the same Quality in Bangalore. You should visit the project and take a look at the villa from inside and outside to get a feel.
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to site very slow development in phase 2 however the price is attractive for villa project I agree it is little away from Central plus surprise in two years the price has not gone anywhere builder is still quoting 2012 price
    CommentQuote
  • Suggestion required for skylark archadia phase 2

HI,
    I'm planning to book a villa in skylark archadia phase 2.
    They are giving possession date by Jan 16.

Quoted price is Rs 6200/= per square feet.

Is it a good deal? please suggest.
    Is there any scope for further negotiation?

Any particular thing to be taken care of?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Discussion on the same topic is already running on IREF, running multiple threads may dissolve the information.

For further discussions, kindly follow the below link
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/bangalore-real-estate/46601-skylark-arcadia-phase-2-skylark-mansions-pvt-ltd-whitefield-bangalore?t=48383
    CommentQuote