Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by Praveen85Thanks for putting across your views.
Also an additional point
I heard some EC companies depend on tankers for water supply. Is water table that bad in EC. One of my friend argues that if there are so many apartments coming up in such a small parcel of land there will be lot of water woes in future.
No news of Bio park after the govt stuck the deal in 2011.
The bio park is up n going>>THE PPP institute HGC has shifted from whitefield to electronic city a few years backCommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Guys,
I am planning to book a flat in ds-max sigma, could you please provide suggestions on the same. Price is 35 lacs for 1100 sft, excluding reg. As of now I checked the legal document provided by a lawer authenticating the project documents and bank approval letter. Please suggestCommentQuote0Flag
- Dont buyCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rameshhDont buy
Thanks for reply Ramesh .Could you please let me know what is the reason behind it. Because it's almost ready to move in ( position with in 3 months). Price is also low. Constrction is OK .. OK.. DS max has original legal docs , which they have shown to me in last meeting. Please suggest.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Mfhp123Thanks for reply Ramesh .Could you please let me know what is the reason behind it. Because it's almost ready to move in ( position with in 3 months). Price is also low. Constrction is OK .. OK.. DS max has original legal docs , which they have shown to me in last meeting. Please suggest.
Is this the same builder who gives ads everyday in TOI. The owner of this company appears himself in ads - who tries to look smart and likes to put on cool sunglasses and get photographed with some fancy car in the background with expensive cloths on.
There is another one -D-R-E-A-M-Z , which is a similar builder and 365 days a year you see advertisements that "Bumper offer extended last chance to book flats at Old price".
Ironically both these builders are not accredited with CREDAI.
I would stay away from these.CommentQuote1Flag
- I would agree with your friend's opinions as there are other location in Bangalore with a lot of good projects and potential to give you better results in future for your investment. One such location is Tumkur road, you can consider New haven here with apartments starting from a range of 25 lakhs for 1BHK. Also for a little higher budget you can consider apartments at Aquila Heights.
Though electronic city seems to have a lot of projects under construction.
Also lack of infrastructure is one of the reasons why i would advice you to consider investing in ECITYCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks for the reply guys. Apart from registration in CREDAI is there any other reason to reject DS_ MAX. -- May be the owner of the project much interested in movies :-) . I don't think it's a problem.
The positive things which i notice are:
1. Near to Neo mall/town,
2.Exactly opposite to shriram properties,
3.Location is good.
4. Almost ready to move, Just 3-4 months work is pending.
5.One can expect good rent.
6. Exactly next to Metropolis project.
Can some please help me to understand why to reject it?
Help is much appreciated.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Mfhp123,
If you get a green signal from a good lawyer regarding legal verifications and if you feel the construction quality is decent, You can go ahead. As you are mentioning that itz almost ready to move, no need to worry much about the builder, as you can able to judge the construction quality. If possible, you can show the flat to a mansion whom you know better to judge the quality of construction.
Prelaunch is the case where we have to worry more about builder.
If you are satisfied with the location, construction quality and if you can have some genuine contacts who bought flats in the apartment, you can go ahead.
But, better take the legal advice atleast from a couple of good lawers before going ahead, as i heard many people talk negative about this builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks Bhanu.CommentQuote0Flag