I m considering buying a property in electronic city phase 1. There are good projects like neotown, requizza,concorde,ajmera,elena, godrej,shriram etc. I work in electronic city so i find it attractive to invest. My friends however are against it. They say it is a remote area. I find the following pros and cons but i m unable to decide

Pros

1. Connectivity - elevated road. 15min, you would be at silkboard jn if you board a 356CW
2. being an IT hub, i guess metro phase 2 would definitely connect it
3. Access to Nice road.
4. 1.5lac working population. As per my guess it wouldnt be hard to find tenants
5. Hiranandani Mall, Neo Mall are coming up.

Cons
1. considered remote to the city.
2. with so many projects coming and slated to come up and complete construction by 2015/16 will there be a takers for rent.
3.Will BBMP ever acquire this area, as Ecity is industrial area. They take care of the infrastructure where the offices are present but dont bother about the neighouring villages.
4. I have heard that there is no new office space coming up at E city except the Neotown SEZ. Is it true

I am not able to take decision whether i should buy one here. Any help will be appreciated
Read more
40 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.