Hi,

Any genuine buyers of Sai Poorna Luxuria here ?
Read more
57 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any one looking to buy in Luxuria

Any one looking to book flat in Sai Poorna Luxuria. Me along with one of my friend is looking to book and trying to get more information about the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in Sai poorna Luxuria

Hi guys,

Just booked 2BHK flat in sai poorna Luxuria. Construction quality looks promising. Had some doubts as per this thread, but i was convinced by their replies. Just hoping everything goes fine.:)
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked the Flat in Luxeria.Please add me to the Mail Group.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,

I would like to book the flat in Saipoorna Luxuria. If anyne has booked the flat in Saipoorna kindly share your email or mobile so that i can get some advice or suggestion before booking the flat. Can anyone please also tell me if this builder has good reputation?

Are they provides all documents?

What about OC?

Kindly please help me soon.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the SaiPoorna Luxuria last week, carpet area is less, water depth is at 1200 ft, price for 3bHK is close to 62 lac + registery
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding Saipoorna Luxeria Project

Dear Members,

We are 3 friends who are planning to book the flat in Saipoorna Luxeria Project. kindly let me know if anyone has booked the flat, it would help if you share your email id so that i can get more details about the builders and luxeria project.

Appreciate your help.

Kindly reply me please.
    CommentQuote
  • any new buyers in luxuria ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any new Buyers in Luxuria in last 6 months ? if yes ...we have a group of genuine buyers ..thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi prasky;

Am planning to book an apartment in sai luxuria. Pleas help me with your thoughts. Are they providing oc and cc certificate?
    What about water? When will be the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • The possession should be around Dec 2016 and the builder has committed to providing OC. Regarding water, I guess there will be two bore wells.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am planning to book flat in "SAI POORNA PREMIER". Is there any groups with buyers?
    Just want to cross check on does builder committed to give CC and OC, is that mention in sales agreement?

Appreciate any immediate response.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • check feedback of high end from the owners after visintg building ....not worth investing.
    CommentQuote
  • Thinking to buy flat at Sai poorna premier at harlur road. Is there anyone who already staying there or let me know your views for that project.

Thinking to buy flat at Sai poorna premier at harlur road. Is there anyone who already staying there or let me know your views for that project.
    Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Any views will be appreciated...
    CommentQuote
  • DO NOT buy...just talk to current owners from paradie , high end, and you will know why. High end was suppossed to be a good proj but he cheated the owners. Lot of issues in all his projects.
    CommentQuote