Collapse

Sai Poorna Luxuria, Srinivasa Developers, Haralur Road, Bangalore

Last updated: April 22 2018
92 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Sai Poorna Luxuria, Srinivasa Developers, Haralur Road, Bangalore

Hi - I have booked in Luxuria. Is there a whatsapp group? Pls PM me your email so that I can share my contact.
    Last edited July 19 2017, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• greatkanheya
      greatkanheya commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi, I have booked in Luxeria. Can you also add me? Are they committing for OC? Any issues in the project?
      -Kanheiya
      Last edited July 19 2017, 11:54 AM.

Hey ! I'm planning to buy from Saipoorna Luxuria. Any suggestions? He is not confirming on the OC yet. That's my only concern. Rest seems alright.

Comment

• addy00
      addy00 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey, have u booked there? I am planning to book in coming month? So far I have got mixed reviews about the builder.
      Last edited July 19 2017, 11:55 AM.

• prabhuduttadash
      prabhuduttadash commented
      Editing a comment
      I have booked in Sai Poorna Luxuria. Is there a whats app group? Do let me know PM me know your mail or contact number so that I can share my contact details..Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys, I am planning to book the apartment in this project....any suggestions/feedback/guidance will be mch appreciated. The guys who have already booked it....have u got any confirmation from builder about OC and CC? We have been told that we will get the house by july for interiors and than in sep we can move in.

Comment

Hi Guys,

I have booked in Sai Poorna Luxuria. Is there a whats app group? Do let me know PM me know your mail or contact number so that I can share my contact details..Thanks in advance.

Comment

• addy00
        addy00 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Prabhu, I had booked it and than I have cancelled it due to some issues. It took me two months and regular follow up to get my refund back. I have got it back last week. Their manager Lokesh is a helpful person. Luxuria is a good project if u do not consider vaastu aspect of it.

• agrawa5427
        agrawa5427 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have booked it. Can you please add me to this group?

• prabhuduttadash
        prabhuduttadash commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Guys,

Please create a group in whats app to be in touch regarding the progress of the project or do let us know if we have any existing group on the same.

Personal Information
      Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
      Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I am also a victim , I ignored comments here and lost 1 lac .

Comment

Any new buyers in Sai Poorna Luxuria in last few months?

Comment

I was planning to buy a flat in Luxuria. A strong advice to all potential buyers planning to buy in luxuria, dont do a mistake by buyinh here. The property has lots of deviations from the main plan for eg. with a permission of G+7, the builder has built G+9. When asked about OC+CC, they are only giving verbal promises while none of their previous projects have been given OC+CC.

The booking amount which has to be paid is refundable only in a week's time and meanwhile they are asking you to get the property docs verified in such a short period. Buying a property without CC+OC is the riskiest business ever now-a-days. Paying extra in other properties with valid documents will cost you more but a sound sleep nonetheless.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X