Puravankara is coming up with this Venice Feel like property 'Venezia' in Yelahanka. Do you think its a good investment?

They've got flats ranging from 80L - 1.5 Crores. What do you think about it? Post your thoughts.
Read more
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Project is good,but far from city and working locations

Near to airport,thats all...
    CommentQuote
  • what is the bsp they are charging for water body facing apartments?
    my impressions: its a decent property, but that area will mostly be residential - less of commercial activity. RMZ is coming up with a mall next to their project- positive for Yelahanka!
    CommentQuote
  • Very good project and price is decent considering the amenities and all....

It will be premium project in Yelahanka and as far as I know, they have very few last units left to sell.. Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Puravankara is perhaps the most unethical builder in the whole of India. The have such a bad reputation that they are not getting any buyers for their projects, even for a ready project like venezia(only phase 1 is ready). Just google with keywords like "complaints" and "puravankara". They have still not completed any of the ameneties. This project is already 3 years late and still incomplete. At least 60% flats must be unsold.They have been desperately trying to sell their properties for the last 3 years, by doing heavy advertising and sponsoring realty shows and then by doing gimmicks like zero booking offer(since they cant reduce the price without breaking cartel). Last week RBI has disallowed restructuring of loans to developers and they have nowhere to go now but to reduce the prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Definitely it seems Purvankara is having trouble in selling their units.
    I have been seeing their 'Ready To Move'/ Shot at location ads for the last 1 year. And now they are advertising 'zero' booking offer.
    CommentQuote
  • It looks like the competitors of Purvankara are passing some unethical comments over here. I've personally booked flats on prelaunch offers and Puravankara gave it us to well before the promised date. If you are planning to buy a Puravankara flat (Or any other property in Bangalore), do not trust online reviews where most of the competitors engage in unethical discussion. Visit and discuss with few people who've already booked and got the flats with Puravankara.
    CommentQuote
  • This project has been going on for more than 7 years. They were supposed to give possession in 2008. Now it is almost 2013 and still none of the ameneties are completed. Just ask for the list of all the buyers in the project and their phone numbers.
    CommentQuote