Revenue Site Property Tax

Last updated: February 3 2010
5 | Posts
3618 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revenue Site Property Tax

Hi, I need help in understanding the procedure for paying property tax for revenue site.

Also I am not sure as to which organization /department dies this fall under BBMP or Gram Panchayat. Site is located near KR Puram.

Also I need info on whether I need to apply for a Khata with BBMP . I do have a Khata extract (OLD one)

If you can help me with additional Info on revenue sites management, it would of of great help

Thanks
    Nagesh

Re : Revenue Site Property Tax

I am planning to buy Gram panchayat khata site

Hi,

I am planning to buy a gram panchayat khata site. located in good location. That site [layout] has been formed long back, now comes under BBMP. But till now BBMP has not issued Khata to these sites. and also for buyers, the khata can't be transfered at present. That site has got got proper Khata extrat, EC , and tax reciept to gram panchayat. The owner of the site says, I can get the site registered in my name at present and khata can be transfered at any point of time in near future once the BBMP issues permission to transfer khata for sites comming under it's limit. But I am going for Bank loan. Bank people ask for khata. and they say unless khat is transfered to my name, the site is not considered 100% belong to me. I have planned to arrange money from outside. But My question is. Weather its safe to buy such sites. [with khata transfered in my name ] ?

please sujjest me... thanks in advance....

Aravind

Originally posted by raonagesh_p View Post
    Hi, I need help in understanding the procedure for paying property tax for revenue site.

Also I am not sure as to which organization /department dies this fall under BBMP or Gram Panchayat. Site is located near KR Puram.

Also I need info on whether I need to apply for a Khata with BBMP . I do have a Khata extract (OLD one)

If you can help me with additional Info on revenue sites management, it would of of great help

Thanks
    Nagesh

Comment

Revenue site

Hi ="http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/members/aravindbabur-12173.html"]aravindbabur[/URL],

I am kind of in the same situation. Can you please tell me what did you do?
      Appreciate it.

thanks,
      Srikanth

Comment

Srikanth

Wait for another 2-3 months. State government planning to start "Akrama Sakrama" scheme for all the revinue sites comming under BBMP limits. Once this is officially announced, then u can get the sites for real good deals without any hassles and with proper Khatha

Aravind

Comment

Tax Saver

hi............
          how save my tax???????????
          plz tell me

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X