Collapse

Prestige Casa Bella by Prestige Group in Electronic City, Bangalore

Last updated: March 16 2016
135 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Prestige Casa Bella by Prestige Group in Electronic City, Bangalore

then find another builder in good location,you want only prestige ?
    Last edited January 24 2015, 12:53 PM. Reason: Font size changed

Comment

Don't think that smaller project's association management is more simplified, as each different opinion has more weight in smaller projects, and can make the life of association members more "horrific".

And is the sun shine more horrible on 24th floor / upper floors in high rises?
      I thought that upper floors are better (and that's why more expensive too), as you get more pure air and light, as well as better view of the surrounding.

I'm not a customer of either Prestige Sunrise Park or Prestige Cassabella....just my two cents.

Originally posted by rainrain View Post
      Hi Rambler,
      The reasoning is no doubt old school. Prestige sunrise park for example is G+16 to G+24. And in a campus of 25 acres there are going to be 1800 houses or so. Smaller projects like casabella where total units are lesser are appealing because the future Apartment Association and management will be that much more simplified. And definitely living on the 24th floor with the sun shining on the place sounds horrific.
      Just my opinion.

Comment

[1] Fourth floor or 24th floor the intensity of sun does not differ during summer.
        [2] Whether 100 or 1000 members there will always be a couple of boors who will make life miserable for the rest of the members.
        [3] From any point of view location is always more important than anything else.

ramesh,
        rajupilla,
        sumitrananda,
        What do you think of Brindavan Palms on Hosa Road ?

Comment

Dear Friends,

Can anyone please help me out with project current rate? I am looking for buying a investor flat or resale flat in this project.

Suhas Jadhal
          Last edited January 24 2015, 12:53 PM. Reason: Contact details shared (email id)

Comment

Hi,

I am new to this board but have been invested into Casabella from past 2 years now.. I have a 2 bedroom Ground floor apartment with a private garden of more than 500 sq ft. I bought this apartment from prestige at 3500/ psft..

Any ideas what price can I expect in next one year ?

Thanks
            Sumeet

Comment

Prestige has started handing over this property tower wise. I have a flat on 4th tower and expected delivery date is 10-June 2016. What is the current rate in that locality?
              Last edited March 16 2016, 05:36 PM. Reason: spell check

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X