Prestige pre launched today Casa bella near electronic city.
Total of 210 apartments only in 5 acres land.
Initial offer was 3150 for first 50 booking's which went within 1 hr & then even exhausted othelr 50 at 3300.
Current Price seems to be 3450 which may further increase to 3600 & project may completly sell out in a day or so.

Work will start seems from march,2013.
Location is 6 km from silk board Hosa road junction , take right from here.
I haven't visited the place , but looks good 8 km from sik board & internally connects 2 km from E-city phase-1.
Read more
115 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As far as my knowledge goes, I believe it is here.
    CommentQuote
  • Here it is.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=18775
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by springfield9
    where exactly is the location? Can someone show it in Google map?

These builders are notorious for projecting a very confusing direction/location map.

See my post with map above. I had checked on map, PC was showing 2.5km from NICE road. Hope it helps.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishna2
    I cancelled the booking done at 3300.
    I was looking for pure investment, but didn't liked the location at all.
    If it was at e-city phase 1 this was a good price.
    Currently lot of space is available on 2 km isolated stretch from e-city to this site.Many other opportunities will come in this area.
    HM constructions has 100 acres beside prestige, How many apartments they can build?
    Also at the end of prestige site 4-5 security guards are sitting from HM constructions.Dispute happening as the end is pathway for HM site, But the land owner on which casa bella is coming is claiming it's his land.

Krishna - Just out of curiosity, how do you know about HM has 100 acres of land there and how do you know about the dispute happening. Unless anyone shows the paper or approval, we can't cross check as well, right?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandym
    See my post with map above. I had checked on map, PC was showing 2.5km from NICE road. Hope it helps.

but one cannot enter from NICE ROAD right ? whats the point in having nice road near by ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by swamiR
    but one cannot enter from NICE ROAD right ? whats the point in having nice road near by ?

Who says that? That's the nearest connectivity to the project. have you spoken directly to PC about it?
    CommentQuote
    Who says that? That's the nearest connectivity to the project. have you spoken directly to PC about it?

no i haven't spoke to them but if i am not wrong once you enter to nice road the exit is there to Bannerghatta road, Kanakpura road and then in mysore road only. only there are over bridges in some places like close to toll gate E, city, begur road etc
    CommentQuote
    no i haven't spoke to them but if i am not wrong once you enter to nice road the exit is there to Bannerghatta road, Kanakpura road and then in mysore road only. only there are over bridges in some places like close to toll gate E, city, begur road etc

See below, there is a over bridge on NICE road and next to it a road goes in which is close to Elite Green Woods. I think PC will be accessible from this. Though i am seeing this on internet and not at exact site location, but my friend who visited the site confirmed my understanding.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    See below, there is a over bridge on NICE road and next to it a road goes in which is close to Elite Green Woods. I think PC will be accessible from this. Though i am seeing this on internet and not at exact site location, but my friend who visited the site confirmed my understanding.

this is what i was referring, there is a over bridge from one side to the other but no entry from NICE ROAD or to the NICE ROAD if any one want enter to NICE road either have to go to Hosur road or to Bannerghatta road.

Ways to PC is either from NEELADRI road or from Opposite to HOSA road or from BEGUR road if i am not wrong ?
    CommentQuote
    this is what i was referring, there is a over bridge from one side to the other but no entry from NICE ROAD or to the NICE ROAD if any one want enter to NICE road either have to go to Hosur road or to Bannerghatta road.

Ways to PC is either from NEELADRI road or from Opposite to HOSA road or from BEGUR road if i am not wrong ?

ah, got what u mean. thnx
    CommentQuote
    Krishna - Just out of curiosity, how do you know about HM has 100 acres of land there and how do you know about the dispute happening. Unless anyone shows the paper or approval, we can't cross check as well, right?

Visit the prestige site. you will find security guards 4-5 from HM constructions towards the end
    CommentQuote
  • Its 4 Km from E,City Phase 1- Wipro if you take Neeladri road and if you go via Hosa road junction its 6.5 Km to the place.
    CommentQuote
  • i had done a booking at 3300.
    should i continue or cancel this booking?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by srikanta1809
    i had done a booking at 3300.
    should i continue or cancel this booking?

That depends on individuals capacity, find out the total outflow for the unit from the date of booking, base cost+amenities+car park+Bwssb and Kptcl+VAT and ST+ Registration+ Maintenance Deposit + PRE EMI to the whole period of construction and the monthly maintenance ( Always Prestige charges are high in compare with others ) if you are able to manage go for it
    end of the day your total cost will come huge same time if you expect 6600 as return after the construction you will not get because same builder will launch 3300 in the same locality,

Swami
    CommentQuote
  • How do you compare this with Godrej Ecity?

No doubt, location of Godrej Ecity is far better than Prestige Casabella's.
    CommentQuote